COVID-19 Rapid Testing
The spread of COVID-19 is happening at a rapid-fire rate. If you suspect that you may have contracted the novel coronavirus (SARs-CoV-2), the best thing to do is get tested right away. What better way to do this than from the safety and comfort of your own home? With Mobile IV Medics, we come to you with COVID-19 Rapid Testing.
We offer PCR Swab tests:
A nasal swab test sent to our partner laboratory that diagnoses active infection. Your results will typically be available in 24, but may be 48 hours, depending on test time of day and day of week.
Get tested in your home, office or another location and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
How PCR Swab Testing Works
PCR Swab is a molecular test that can detect the coronavirus RNA in upper respiratory samples. Our PCR Swab test costs $239 and consists of inserting a long nasal swab into your nostril for a fluid sample. A negative test result indicates that the coronavirus was not detected when the sample was taken. A positive result means that you have an active COVID-19 infection and should immediately quarantine.
The PCR swab test laboratory processing fees should be covered by your insurance or the government. PCR test laboratory processing fee billing will be performed by the laboratory. The test collection fee of $239 is not covered by insurance.
Individual and Group Discount Pricing
If your family or your office has been exposed to the coronavirus, everyone should get tested. Mobile IV Medics can come to your home or office for group or corporate testing. We offer special group testing rates, so call or text us at 833-483-7477 to learn more.
Who Should Be Tested for COVID-19?
While you don’t need to be tested for COVID-19 every time you step outside your door, there are a few situations where COVID-19 Rapid Testing from Mobile IV Medics should be utilized:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough and shortness of breath.
- If you’ve had close contact for at least 15 minutes with someone who’s contracted the virus.
- If your healthcare provider refers you for testing.
- If you’re traveling to and from COVID-19 “hot spots.”
- If you’re traveling to a destination that requires a COVID-19 test result.
If you work in the same office with someone who has contracted COVID-19, we offer corporate and group plans to put your mind at ease.
COVID-19 Testing for Businesses
Whether you own a small business or work in a big office, COVID-19 testing is beneficial for the safety of all employees and customers. Despite all the health protocols established, such as regular cleaning, disinfecting, social distancing and wearing masks, people may still contract COVID-19. If someone in your workplace contracts the virus, testing every employee for COVID-19 in case of exposure is a responsible choice. At Mobile IV Medics, we can help.
We specialize in providing COVID-19 testing programs to help businesses keep their employees and customers safe. Our two rapid test options can help indicate who may have contracted the virus. Our PCR Swab Test will give you results in 24 to 48 hours. Mobile IV Medics can bring either test of your choice to your workplace, whether it’s in an office, warehouse or other building, and conduct testing.
When you host COVID-19 testing at your workplace, you make it easier for employees to get tested and stay safe, no matter their circumstances. If you’re thinking of bringing COVID-19 testing to your business, ensure that you’re transparent with employees about your reasoning and make sure they understand why it’s happening. The health and safety of your employees are vital to your business’ success. When you encourage everyone to take the test, you can help prevent the further spread of the virus. Contact us today for more information about our group discount rates.
Tips for Protecting Your Employees’ Health
Your employees’ health is crucial for their well-being and your business. Here are some ways you can help protect your employees from contracting COVID-19:
- Have open conversations: Many employees may be at risk of contracting the virus and becoming severely ill. When you have open and honest conversations about safety protocols and listen to your employees’ concerns, you assure everyone that their health matters and that you’re actively working to help them stay safe.
- Encourage sick employees to stay home: Develop policies that let employees stay home while sick without fear of repercussions. Employees who feel ill may not effectively focus on their work. Allowing them to stay home will let them recuperate and help prevent the spread of illness.
- Create new telework and work from home policies: If your employees can work from home, developing policies to encourage social distancing can help mitigate the spread of the virus.
Tips for Protecting Yourself and Others From COVID-19
There are many preventative measures you can take every day to protect yourself and others from contracting COVID-19:
- Understand how it spreads: COVID-19 spreads easily from one person to another through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person breathes, talks, sings, sneezes or coughs. These can be inhaled or deposited inside your nose or mouth when in close contact.
- Wash your hands: Wash your hands using soap and water for 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer can also be used when a sink is not available.
- Avoid close contact: Put at least six feet of distance between yourself and those who don’t live in your home.
- Wear a mask: Wear a mask when in public or around those who don’t live in your home.
- Clean and disinfect: Disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched, such as doorknobs, light switches, keyboards and phones.
- Get tested: If you meet the above criteria for getting tested, contact Mobile IV Medics right away for COVID-19 Rapid Testing.
- Take our immune-strengthening IV package: While we don’t know everything about the virus right now, our immune-strengthening IV package can boost your immune system and aid in your recovery from a wide range of illnesses.
Get Your COVID-19 Results Fast With Rapid Testing
If you don’t want to drive to a local testing center, let our experienced team of registered nurses come to you. COVID-19 Rapid Testing ensures you get your results back fast so you and your family can have peace of mind. Book your COVID-19 test online or call or text us at 833-483-7477.