Mobile IV Therapy in San Diego
Dealing with the unwelcome symptoms of fatigue, dehydration or an impending cold? You don’t have to wait it out without help. Intravenous therapy — also known as IV therapy — can provide sought-after relief when you need it most. Best of all, you can enjoy the benefits of IV therapy in the comfort of your own home, office or hotel room.
Mobile IV Medics offers IV therapy throughout San Diego, California. Next time you’re feeling exhausted from your travels or battling a regrettable hangover, simply book your appointment online, and a licensed nurse will be en route to you in no time.
How Much Does Our IV Drip Cost in San Diego?
Mobile IV Medics offers a basic IV hydration package starting at $159. This price includes the cost of IV therapy as well as travel and mobile service fees. You can personalize your package to include extra vitamins and nutrients at an added cost of $29 each.
You can also make the most of our varied selection of specific packages designed to boost your immune system and help you recover from various illnesses. Explore our packages to find out which one best suits your needs.
Vitamin IV Drip Hydration in Santa Barbara
- We come to you. Mobile IV Medics is 100% mobile. Our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in San Diego.
- Popular IV Packages: Cold/Flu, Hangover, MIVM Cocktail, and NAD+.
- IV drip therapy duration: 45-60 minutes
- Hours: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Feel Your Best So You Can Continue Enjoying the Magic of San Diego
San Diego is known around the nation for fantastic surf, excellent bars and bustling beach culture. Between a family-friendly trip to Sea World and a tour of the city’s famous night-life spots, there’s enough to keep you on your toes all day long.
Our IV therapy options can give you the boost you need after you’ve exhausted your list of San Diego to-dos. Our team offers a range of IV therapy packages to choose from, including:
- Hydration package: Our hydration package is designed to help you rehydrate quickly, giving your body the refresh it needs.
- MIVM package: This IV drip contains a mixture of vitamins, fluids and minerals perfect for exhaustion recovery, rehydration and improving mental clarity.
- Cold and flu package: Starting to feel those early symptoms of the cold or flu? Our IV drip package will give you a healthy infusion of vitamins, minerals and medication designed to help you recover fast.
Depending on your needs, we can also help customize your own IV therapy package. After booking your appointment, a Registered Nurse will call you to further discuss your needs. After confirming a time, one of our nurses will come right to your location to administer your IV therapy, saving you a trip when you’re feeling exhausted or under the weather.
Contact Us Today to Book Your Hydrating IV Therapy Appointment
There are plenty of reasons to call in the reinforcements and request IV therapy in San Diego. Maybe a day on the beach or out in the city left you feeling overheated and dehydrated. Or maybe a night out on the town left you with a raging hangover and looking for a way to ease your symptoms. Whether you’re battling a cold or simply seeking a hydrating refresher, Mobile IV Medics in San Diego can help.
Our IV therapy offers a quick, cost-effective and highly trusted solution. One treatment can help you get back on your feet, ready to conquer the day. Give us a call or book your IV therapy appointment online today!