Hangover IV Services in Chicago
Chicago is one of the most well-known cities in the United States. When you visit, you want to go all out and get the most from this beautiful, historic city. Even when you live here, you’re not immune to its late-night charms. Going out with friends or on a date is part of life, and until now, you’ve probably thought the accompanying hangover was a necessary sacrifice to pay for that extra cocktail that signifies a night done right.
Whether you know a hangover is coming or it surprises you in the morning, you don’t have to spend the rest of your day in pain. Mobile IV Medics’ hangover relief package can be delivered straight to your door and administered without you ever having to leave your couch. Before you know it, you can be back to feeling like yourself and ready to take on your next project at work or another jam-packed vacation day in the city.
Our Hangover IV Drip Package
When you have a hangover, you need immediate relief. Once you make an appointment with Mobile IV Medics, one of our certified nurse practitioners will be on their way to help as soon as possible. You can relax at home or wherever you are while our team administers a soothing IV package with components tailored to your needs:
- IV fluid: One of the ironies of alcohol is that the more you drink, the more dehydrated you become. IV fluid includes a mix of saline and electrolytes that help speed up water absorption and restore your body’s natural hydration levels.
- B12 vitamins: Vitamin B12 keeps your energy up, but the body usually doesn’t absorb it well when you take it orally. An intravenous infusion can enhance absorption and give you the most benefits.
- B-vitamin complex: This collection of B vitamins is vital to many brain functions, cutting through some of that post-drinking brain fog and allowing you to focus better on whatever you’re doing.
- Glutathione: Like water, your glutathione levels fall as you drink more alcohol. Glutathione is an anti-inflammatory agent that’s crucial in processes that break down toxins like alcohol, so an extra infusion can reduce your hangover symptoms drastically.
- Medication for nausea and vomiting: Nausea is one of the most well-known symptoms of a hangover, and it can also be the most debilitating. This medication blocks signals in your nervous system that encourage vomiting, providing you with relief.
- Medication for pain: This medication reduces inflammation, muscle aches and other pains, like headaches.
These nutrients and medications work well in combating most hangovers — but if you want to add an extra boost to your energy, improve your brain function or anything else, talk to us about our vitamin add-ins.
Why Choose Us For Vitamin IV Hydration in Chicago?
- Rather than taking a trip to the medspa, drip bar or even the ER, count on Mobile IV Medics to come to you.
- All treatments are available seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and are approved by our pharmacist.
- The best part? On average, our IV treatment takes only 45 to 60 minutes!
- Recover from dehydration, constipation, colds, hangovers, muscle aches and the flu quickly with our high-quality mobile IV drips.
- Mobile IV Medics is a physician-owned company that employs trained registered nurses to administer IVs. When you order our services, you can rest assured you are in good hands.
Request IV Treatment for Your Hangover Today
Mobile IV Medics operates seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. so we can serve the city of Chicago whenever it needs us. Whether you’re stuck at the office or not ready to leave your home, we can come to you and deliver treatment that lets you get back to living comfortably. Our online booking system takes only minutes, and our same-day appointments ensure you can feel better any time you need to. Reach out to get started.
Additional IV Treatments in Chicago
Mobile IV Medics – Chicago Reviews:
Betrice was awesome. Would definitely sign up again.M C, Chicago, IL
I had Betrice as my IV nurse. She was wonderful! Pleasant, punctual, answered all my questions, and explained what she was putting into the IV before doin it. An all around great experience.Denise L., Chicago, IL
I’m super grateful for this mobile IV service, I was feeling dangerously terrible from dehydration and I knew I needed an IV for to hydrate myself quickly and I did not want to pay a lot of money to go to the hospital. A quick google search landed me on this company and within 2 hour I had a license nurse helping me out. My nurse name was Betrice and she was very professional and knowledgeable, definitely recommend her. And the best part is you don’t have to go anywhere, you receive treatment from the comfort of your house. Again thank you for offering this service it was extremely helpful that day since I even felt scared of driving that day I was feeling horrible. Recommending to my friends and family for sure.Jose L., Chicago, IL
My experience using Mobile lV Medics was absolutely wonderful. Betrice was my nurse, and she was simply AMAZING! I was experiencing a terrible flare up with my autoimmune issues, as well as experiencing post covid fatigue, and this was just what I needed. Betrice was very knowledgeable, kind, and compassionate with her services. I will definitely book again with Betrice, and I highly recommend her.Meghan Q., Chicago, IL