Feeling miserable and need a boost of your immune system? The Cold & Flu IV therapy will get you back being a functioning human and get your immune system pumping to get your illness in check! Since Mobile IV Medics comes to you when you’re feeling miserable, getting well has never been easier. This Cold & Flu IV therapy may also be given without medicines, see our Immune IV vitamin infusion.
Ingredients in Our Cold and Flu IV Package
Our cold and flu IV package is designed to help mitigate the symptoms of your illness and help shorten the lifespan of your cold or flu. We accomplish this through an expertly designed combination of essential nutrients and medicines. Each package contains:
- IV fluid: This nutrient-filled fluid will help you rehydrate and feel better.
- Vitamin B Complex: B vitamins help your white blood cells increase and your energy levels rise.
- Vitamin B12: This ingredient will give you a much-needed energy boost while strengthening your depleted immune system.
- Vitamin C: Our Vitamin C boost can help replenish the immune system deficiency caused by your illness and give your immune system a helping hand.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent as it inhibits the production of most inflammatory molecules called cytokines, helping alleviate your aches and pains.
- Zinc: Thought to slow virus replication, zinc can help cut down your cold duration.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache, pain & fever medicine: Need something to quickly take care of your aches, fever, headache and/or generalized pain? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medicine will do.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine: This medicine works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that have caused your upset stomach.
How IV Therapy Works for the Cold and Flu
Our cold and flu IV therapies come complete with a robust list of powerful ingredients to alleviate your flu and head cold symptoms. Doses of Vitamin C help reduce the duration of your cold, thanks to its antioxidant and immune system boosting properties. Magnesium and vitamin B12 are both known to strengthen cells, create healthy new ones and support healthy protein synthesis. Finally, rehydration and a combination of medicines help ease the painful, achy symptoms of your cold for added relief.
Tips to Avoid the Cold and Flu in the First Place
The only thing better than a speedy recovery from the flu? Not getting it in the first place. There are plenty of preventive measures you can take every day to up your chances of avoiding the cold or flu:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Get plenty of sleep each night
- Avoid contact with people who are sick, including sharing food and drink
- Maintain nutrient and vitamin levels with a nutritious diet
- Perform exercise regularly
- Take our immune-strengthening IV package for an extra immune boost during flu season
The Benefits of Our Cold and Flu IV
Mobile IV Medics packages come with a long list of benefits. We’ll help you get back up and on your feet quickly without even having to leave your home. Enjoy benefits like:
- Body hydration: Infection, vomiting, and diarrhea often lead to dehydration, but our IV packages can give your body the hydrating boost it needs.
- Improved energy: The flu or a head cold can leave you feeling weak and exhausted. Our IV packages include several energy-boosting nutrients to help you feel refreshed.
- Eased symptoms: We include several medicines in a combination designed by our pharmacist to soothe your symptoms, including pain, inflammation, headaches, body aches and nausea.
Alleviate Your Cold & Flu Symptoms With IV Therapy
When you’re feeling the hard knockdown of a head cold or the flu, the last thing you want to do is leave your home to seek treatment. That’s where Mobile IV Medics comes in. Based in Southern California, we travel to patients in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and San Fernando County. If you’re ready to kick your cold out, book your IV therapy service online and one of our nurses will soon be heading your way. In-home service for our cold and flu IV packages is $289.
Any questions? Just give us a call or start a live chat for answers!