How IV Therapy Works for the Cold and Flu
Our cold and flu IV therapies come complete with a robust list of powerful ingredients to alleviate your flu and head cold symptoms. Doses of Vitamin C help reduce the duration of your cold, thanks to its antioxidant and immune system boosting properties. Magnesium and vitamin B12 are both known to strengthen cells, create healthy new ones and support healthy protein synthesis. Finally, rehydration and a combination of medicines help ease the painful, achy symptoms of your cold for added relief.
Tips to Avoid the Cold and Flu in the First Place
The only thing better than a speedy recovery from the flu? Not getting it in the first place. There are plenty of preventive measures you can take every day to up your chances of avoiding the cold or flu:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Get plenty of sleep each night
- Avoid contact with people who are sick, including sharing food and drink
- Maintain nutrient and vitamin levels with a nutritious diet
- Perform exercise regularly
- Take our immune-strengthening IV package for an extra immune boost during flu season
The Benefits of Our Cold and Flu IV
Mobile IV Medics packages come with a long list of benefits. We’ll help you get back up and on your feet quickly without even having to leave your home. Enjoy benefits like:
- Body hydration: Infection, vomiting, and diarrhea often lead to dehydration, but our IV packages can give your body the hydrating boost it needs.
- Improved energy: The flu or a head cold can leave you feeling weak and exhausted. Our IV packages include several energy-boosting nutrients to help you feel refreshed.
- Eased symptoms: We include several medicines in a combination designed by our pharmacist to soothe your symptoms, including pain, inflammation, headaches, body aches and nausea.
Alleviate Your Cold & Flu Symptoms With IV Therapy
When you’re feeling the hard knockdown of a head cold or the flu, the last thing you want to do is leave your home to seek treatment. That’s where Mobile IV Medics comes in. Based in Southern California, we travel to patients in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and San Fernando County. If you’re ready to kick your cold out, book your IV therapy service online and one of our nurses will soon be heading your way. In-home service for our cold and flu IV packages is $269.
Any questions? Just give us a call or start a live chat for answers!