Mobile IV Therapy in Los Angeles County
Lots of things can leave you feeling sick and tired — a cold or flu, an intense workout, or food poisoning or dehydration, to name just a few. Why spend a few hours going to the doctor when you can get instant relief in the comfort of your Los Angeles home?
Mobile IV Medics offers a variety of in-home IV therapies in Los Angeles County that will rehydrate you and make you feel better fast. You’ll receive a quick blast of vitamins, nutrients, fluids and antioxidants that will alleviate your symptoms and boost your energy level.
Best of all, we come to you. A registered nurse can be at your home within an hour to administer the treatment.
How Much Does IV Therapy Cost in LA?
The prices of our therapies are comparable to the emergency room copays included in many private health insurance plans. The per-treatment cost of our most popular packages are:
The prices for these and our other treatments cover the IV itself, in-home services and travel fees for our nurses. Custom IVs are also available if none of our standard packages will address your unique symptoms.
In-Home IV Drip Hydration Service in Los Angeles County
- 100% Mobile IV Service: We come to you.
- Our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in West Hollywood, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Glendale, or anywhere in greater Los Angeles.
- IV therapy duration: 45-60 minutes
- Mobile IV Service availability in Los Angeles: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Wherever You Are – We Come To You!
After servicing the outskirts of LA for quite some time, we can finally help those throughout the entire county! We offer our services in:
- Los Angeles
- Santa Clarita
- West Hollywood
- Woodland Hills
- Beverly Hills
- West Hills
- Santa Monica
- Manhattan Beach
- Culver City
- Long Beach
- Pacific Palisades
- & More!
Busy Day in LA County? We Have You Covered.
Some people refer to Los Angeles as the “Entertainment Capital of the World.” Whether you like to spend your time indoors or outdoors, there’s so much to see and do. Some crowd-favorite LA activities include:
- Spending the day at Universal Studios
- Visiting the Petersen Automotive Museum
- Exploring the Getty Center
- Having a bachelor or bachelorette party
- Hiking Topanga State Park, Griffith Park, Runyon Canyon Park or one of the other parks in the area
- Traveling to see the Hollywood sign
- Exploring the Venice boardwalk
- Taking a Warner Bros. studio tour
- Canoeing on the Venice Canals
- Visiting Disneyland
- Watching a concert at the Hollywood Bowl
- Spending a relaxing day on the beach
- Enjoying some Dodgers baseball or Lakers basketball
Doing anything on this list can be fun — and exhausting. Our IV therapy will rehydrate you quickly and significantly increase your energy level. You’ll be ready to head back out and enjoy all the attractions and experiences you’ll only find in LA.
Our treatments are also fast, easy, reliable and completely painless. Our skilled RN will apply a topical numbing spray to eliminate any unpleasant sensations.
How To Set Up Your IV Hydration Therapy in Los Angeles
Why live with symptoms that leave you feeling listless and wiped out? If you’re in West Hollywood, Burbank, Woodland Hills, Pasadena, Santa Clarita or anywhere else in Los Angeles County, the relief you need to feel better and get back on your feet is only an hour (or less) away.
Give Mobile IV Medics a call at 833-483-7477 to get more information about our therapies and schedule an immediate visit from one of our registered nurses right away. You can also book an appointment online — we’ll respond within ASAP during normal business hours!