Do you want it all? Well here it is and we’re not holding anything back… The Mobile IV Medics (MIVM) Cocktail is our all-inclusive built from the Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy giving you the best of everything we have to offer. Our best selling IV therapy package is conveniently coming to you to take care of all your hydration needs.
- IV Fluid – are equal parts of vessel and treatment. Dr. Meyer’s noted that oral intake of vitamins and supplements did not correspond with increased serum concentrations desired. In contract, IV administration was able to double or triple concentrations. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluids for optimal performance and health, it’s no surprise that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of b vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- High dose vitamin C – from antiviral to antihistamine effects, high dose ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) needed to achieve these therapeutic effects may only be obtained via IV therapy administration such as in the Myers’ cocktail and here in the MIVM Cocktail. Vitamin C plays major roles in many aspects of your help including anti-oxidant effects and neutralizing free radicals, boosts in energy and memory, promotes healthy skin and skin structure, and a potent immune system.
- Magnesium – participates in many important bodily functions including energy creation, protein formation, genetic maintenance, muscle function, and nervous system regulation. There are many potential positive effects of magnesium supplementation including benefits see in angina, acute migraines, cluster headaches, depression, and chronic pain. In recent years, double-blind trials have shown IV magnesium can rapidly abort acute asthma attacks. The benefit of intravenous administration of magnesium as seen in the Myers’ Cocktail and MIVM Cocktail may allow the opportunity for ailing cells to take up magnesium in ways not achievable when taken orally.
- High dose glutathione – is possibly the most important molecule you need to stay healthy. Glutathione is an anti-inflammatory agent as it inhibits the production of most inflammatory molecules called cytokines. It also functions as your body’s most powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent. It’s essential to eliminating toxins, maintaining your youth, and sustaining your wellness. Low glutathione levels have been linked to every major aging process. Unfortunately glutathione your natural projection drops with age making this IV therapy supplementation that much more important for your body.
- Max dose taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit from Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
- Zinc – helps heal, protect, and rejuvenate your skin. Zinc also acts to lessen the formation of damaging “free-radicals” and protect cells that make your skin support system (collagen) lessening the effect of exposure to skin-damaging and aging substances such as UV-light and pollution. Zinc is important for boosting immune function and lessening inflammation to help prevent and fight something like acne or a full-blown infection. Some research even shows Zinc may reduce the duration of your cold by half. Zinc even has some direct effects on your bug and may slow the reproduction of microbes.
- Any needed medicine – let our staff assess you and how you feel to see if the addition of any of our medicines may help you or make you feel better.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine
- Anti-heartburn & reflux medicine
- Anti-inflammatory, fever, headache, & pain medicine
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your IV therapy:
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+