MIVM Cocktail Add-in Options
One of the most appealing aspects of our IV treatments is the inclusion of add-ins. The MIVM Cocktail contains a wide range of supplements on its own. With add-ins, you have the opportunity to customize your IV therapy and get on the road to feeling better faster.
You can customize your MIVM Cocktail with a variety of add-ins to target the symptoms you’re experiencing. Let our staff assess your health to verify the necessity of the following:
- Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: Nausea and vomiting often accompany hangovers, morning sickness, migraines, menstrual cramping and dehydration. Adding these medications to your IV treatment can help soothe your symptoms.
- Anti-heartburn and reflux medicine: If you have heartburn and other stomach and esophageal discomfort, let our team know when you book your appointment. We may recommend adding anti-heartburn medications to your all-inclusive IV therapy to individualize your treatment and experience.
- Anti-inflammatory, fever, headache and pain medicine: Different types of pain can result from the flu, colds, dehydration and overexertion. Choose these add-ins to deliver pain medication directly into your bloodstream — acting far faster than oral ingestion.
- MIC and L-carnitine: These amino acids have been shown to help with weight loss by encouraging the body’s fat stores to burn more rapidly and release energy. If you’re seeking an all-inclusive IV therapy for weight loss assistance, consider adding MIC and L-carnitine to your MIVM Cocktail.
- NAD+: When your body’s stores of NAD+ fluctuate, you may end up feeling more tired than usual or have lowered metabolic responses. Restore your levels of NAD+ by choosing this add-in for your IV therapy treatment.
We can customize all of our treatments based on your needs. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding the package you choose and feel free to ask about add-ins to optimize your IV therapy.
Benefits of Booking an IV Therapy Appointment
Everyone gets run down from time to time. You want to take charge of your health, but managing a chemical imbalance can be difficult. Instead of waiting out a cold or spending the better half of a day nursing a hangover, try all-inclusive IV therapy treatments like the popular, exclusively designed MIVM Cocktail.
Booking an appointment with Mobile IV Medics right away comes with a range of benefits:
- Quick relief from your symptoms: Delivering essential ingredients and medicines directly into your bloodstream promotes more rapid relief when you’re symptomatic.
- Convenient care: If you don’t have a medical emergency and just need an IV drip, you can order treatment on your own and bypass the emergency room or urgent care clinic. Our services save you the time and trouble of leaving your home or office to get fast relief. An IV therapy appointment also costs less than a typical ER visit.
- No need to leave home: Forget about driving your car when you feel sick, fatigued or uncomfortable. At Mobile IV Medics, we bring our IV therapy wellness formulations right to your door — whether you’re home, at the office, in a hotel or anywhere else.
Schedule Your Appointment
To schedule an appointment, simply do so through our book now form. We can typically have a nurse at your door in an hour or two. The price of an IV includes the travel fees to those in our service areas in California, Texas, Florida, Nevada, and Georgia. Contact Mobile IV Medics if you’re looking to feel better fast!