What’s in the Myers’ Cocktail?
When Dr. Myers began his work, he hoped to develop an IV combination that could assist people with chronic conditions like fatigue and asthma as well as short-term conditions like exhaustion and hangovers. His effort led to a drip that features the best all-around nutrients for total-body health.
Our version of the Myers’ Cocktail stays true to this mission by using the following ingredients:
- IV fluid: The base of every drip is our IV fluid, just as you would receive in a hospital. Sterile saline and electrolytes will help your body stay hydrated and healthy so you have enough energy to cater to your busy schedule.
- Vitamin B complex: This blend of vitamins is essential to mental well-being. Vitamin B complex ensures your brain is in functioning shape and maintains the appropriate stress and energy levels.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 keeps your metabolism working as it should. It also helps to produce fatigue-fighting nerve and blood cells.
- Vitamin C: High doses of vitamin C can enhance your energy, boost your immune system and improve your skin. The vitamin’s antioxidant properties also reduce irritation, inflammation and infection, helping your body fend off illness.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is ideal for people dealing with migraines and chronic pain. It goes to the source and blocks pain signals that cause discomfort. It also assists the body in creating and replicating DNA, RNA and proteins so you can maintain muscle and nerve function.
As with any of our drip packages, you also have the option to include add-ins. Our add-ins can give you an extra boost in many areas of your health. Talk with your nurse about including supplements like vitamin D or anti-nausea medicine in your next session.
What to take it up a notch? You can also try our Mobile IV Medics (MIVM) Cocktail! This treatment uses the Myers’ Cocktail as a base. We’ve added zinc, taurine and glutathione to provide all-inclusive health support and give you everything you need to feel strong and healthy.
Whichever treatment option you choose, you can expect to feel the effects almost immediately — and they can last for weeks.
How a Myers’ Cocktail Works
The reason Myers’ Cocktails work is because of the effective combination of ingredients inside. Mobile IV Medics uses a complex mixture of ingredients to form a powerful result. By increasing the blood concentration of essential minerals and vitamins, you’ll get far greater results than you would from taking oral supplements.
Vitamin C has plenty of antioxidant properties that help to reduce inflammation, infection and irritation, helping you ward off any illnesses. Magnesium — used in DNA replication, RNA transcription and protein translation — helps maintain muscle and nerve function as well as keeps your immune system strong and your heartbeat regulated.
B12 and B complex vitamins help speed your metabolism and alleviate symptoms of fatigue, giving you the energy kick you need. Your energy boost could last up to several weeks, with the potential for improved immune system response and decreased chronic pain.
Schedule Your Drip Today
Mobile IV Medics is your fast, efficient course to relieving unpleasant symptoms and feeling your best. To make an appointment, call or text us at 833-483-7477 or schedule your booking online. One of our Registered Nurses can likely be on their way to you within the hour. We’ll meet you anywhere in our growing service area, whether it be your home, office, hotel room or another location.
Learn more about our treatment options by exploring our drip packages, then connect with us today. We can’t wait to help you get back to feeling like yourself.
Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy Reviews:
Nurse Richie is a ROCKSTAR! I cannot recommend this wonderful nurse Richie and treatment more!
He explained everything thoroughly. He supplemented The Meyer’s Cocktail for my Fibromyalgia and the extreme stress I had been through with a recent death in the family.
I slept for 14 hrs! My insomnia had become so severe in the pass year.
I’m going to discuss this treatment with my MD. I feel a weekly treatment for a month will help me get my strength back. Then switch to bimonthly.
Nurse Richie is a ROCKSTAR!
I cannot recommend this wonderful nurse Richie and treatment more!