This IV is built on the work of the late doctor John Myers and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Now a mainstay treatment, the Myers’ Cocktail is touted as an effective therapy to maintain wellness and treat acute or chronic illnesses and diseases with regular administration. Enjoy the convenience Mobile IV Medics offers by bringing your Myers’ Cocktail IV vitamin infusion directly to you. If you want to go one step further with your therapy, check out the MIVM Cocktail treatment.
- IV Fluid – are equal parts vessel and treatment. Dr. Meyer’s noted that oral intake of vitamins and supplements did not correspond with increased serum concentrations desired. In contrast, IV vitamin infusions were able to double or triple concentrations. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluids for optimal performance and health, it’s not a surprise that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These Mobile IV Medics IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of b vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- High dose vitamin C – from antiviral to antihistamine effects, high dose ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) needed to achieve these therapeutic effects may only be obtained via IV administration such as here in the Myers’ cocktail. Vitamin C plays major roles in many aspects of your help including anti-oxidant effects and neutralizing free radicals, boosts in energy and memory, promotes healthy skin and skin structure, and a potent immune system.
- Magnesium – participates in many important bodily functions including energy creation, protein formation, genetic maintenance, muscle function, and nervous system regulation. There are many potential positive effects of magnesium supplementation including benefits see in angina, acute migraines, cluster headaches, depression, and chronic pain. In recent years, double-blind trials have shown IV magnesium can rapidly abort acute asthma attacks. The benefit of intravenous administration of magnesium as seen in the Myers’ Cocktail may allow the opportunity for ailing cells to take up magnesium in ways not achievable when taken orally.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV vitamin infusion:
- Add Glutathione
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine
- Add Medicine(s)