This IV is built on the work of the late doctor John Myers and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Now a mainstay treatment, the Myers’ Cocktail is touted as an effective therapy to maintain wellness and treat acute or chronic illnesses and diseases with regular administration. Enjoy the convenience Mobile IV Medics offers by bringing your Myers’ Cocktail IV vitamin infusion directly to you. If you want to go one step further with your therapy, check out the MIVM Cocktail treatment.
The Myers’ Cocktail IV
Our Myers’ Cocktail IV is in a league of its own. With a powerful combination of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and fluids, this well-known IV drip will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Now a mainstay treatment, the Myers’ Cocktail is touted as an effective therapy to maintain wellness and alleviate the symptoms of acute or chronic illnesses and diseases with regular administration.
Enjoy the convenience of Mobile IV Medics — we’ll bring your Myers’ Cocktail IV vitamin infusion directly to your doorstep. Our in-home service of this hydrating package is just $249.
What’s in a Myers’ Cocktail?
A Myers’ Cocktail is a mixture of fluids, vitamins and nutrients that, when mixed together, can pack a punch. First developed by Dr. John Myers, it was originally used for the symptoms of chronic conditions like fatigue, migraines and asthma. It can also be used to aid short-term conditions like exhaustion, dehydration and hangovers. Mobile IV Medics Myers’ Cocktails contain:
- IV fluid: Administered straight into your bloodstream, the IV fluid will help you stay hydrated, energized and healthy.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B supplements can help improve stress levels, mental health and cognition by aiding your body in converting food into energy.
- Vitamin B12: A necessity for metabolism, Vitamin B12 helps your body make nerve and blood cells that fight off fatigue.
- Vitamin C: Get a high boost of Vitamin C and enjoy the benefits of its antioxidant properties, including boosting energy, immune system function and healthy skin.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supplements can help you avoid headaches, migraines and chronic pain, as well as boost your energy.
Myers’ Cocktail Benefits
Between hangovers, head colds, fatigue and athletic recovery, there are plenty of occasions to give our bodies a little extra care and attention. Packed full of necessary nutrients and vitamins, a Myers’ Cocktail can help you enjoy the following health benefits:
- Refreshing full-body hydration
- Boost of necessary vitamins and nutrients
- Rejuvenating increase in your energy levels
- Reduce stress, anxiety and tiredness
- Improve mood
- Alleviate chronic symptoms like inflammation, migraines and cramps
- Strengthen immune system
- Restore balance in your body
- Helps mitigate the effects of seasonal allergies
How a Myers’ Cocktail Works
The reason Myers’ Cocktails work is because of the effective combination of ingredients inside. Mobile IV Medics uses a complex mixture of ingredients to form a powerful result. By increasing the blood concentration of essential minerals and vitamins, you’ll get far greater results than you would from taking oral supplements.
Vitamin C has plenty of antioxidant properties that help to reduce inflammation, infection and irritation, helping you ward off any illnesses. Magnesium — used in DNA replication, RNA transcription and protein translation — helps maintain muscle and nerve function as well as keeps your immune system strong and your heartbeat regulated.
B12 and B complex vitamins help speed your metabolism and alleviate symptoms of fatigue, giving you the energy kick you need. Your energy boost could last up to several weeks, with the potential for improved immune system response and decreased chronic pain.
Schedule Your Own Myers’ Cocktail Drip
Ready to feel re-energized and refreshed? Book your Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy online, and we’ll send a nurse to your home to administer IV treatment. We currently serve residents in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and Malibu. Mobile IV Medics is known for being reliable, fast and effortlessly convenient — we even administer topical numbing gel for a painless experience.
Have any questions? Give us a call or start a live chat for answers!