Mobile IV Therapy in Austin, Texas
If you’ve ever gone to the hospital or emergency room for urgent care, you know that one of the first treatments used is the IV drip. IV therapy delivers liquids and medications directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the stomach. This helps you to feel better faster.
Now, you can get the same quick relief at your Austin home, office or hotel room with Mobile IV Medics. Our team of skilled nurses can bring IV treatments to your door. They’ll administer fluids, nutrients and medications to help you get back on your feet.
Exceptional Pricing on Quality IV Drips in Austin
We’ve made getting discrete IV therapy affordable and attainable. Our IV drip packages start at just $159 for a single bag of rejuvenating IV saline fluid. Each cocktail we offer includes all fees, from arranging your customized IV and driving to your home to making sure you get the safe treatment you need.
IV therapy can help to alleviate a number of common medical complaints:
- Dehydration: Even being just a little dehydrated can deplete your energy and cause headaches and body discomfort. When drinking water doesn’t do the trick, try IV therapy.
- Nausea: Being sick to your stomach isn’t just uncomfortable. It can also be dangerous if you lose too many nutrients too quickly. We offer IV packages designed to calm your nausea and replenish vitamins, amino acids, minerals and other nutrients.
- Jet lag: Are you visiting the San Antonio area after traveling through one or more time zones? Find relief from jet lag with an IV drip in your hotel room.
Check out our full menu of IV packages today.
The prices for these and our other treatments cover the IV itself, in-home services and travel fees for our nurses. Custom IVs are also available if none of our standard packages will address your unique symptoms.
Vitamin IV Hydration in Austin
- We are 100% mobile.
- Our certified nurses go to your home, office, or hotel in Austin, TX & surrounding areas.
- On average IV treatment takes 45-60 minutes.
- IV therapy is available 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Indulge in the Fun Atmosphere of Austin, Texas
Austin is a decidedly unique and self-professed “weird” Texas community. As such, the town and region present many sightseeing and recreational opportunities. Check out a green bike and hike trail. Scare yourself silly on a haunted Austin tour. Pay homage to past leaders at the LBJ Presidential Library. Just make sure you drink plenty of water and keep up your energy stores.
Of course, if you overdo it and realize you’re depleted or feel like you’re getting sick, you can count on Mobile IV Medics. Our nurses will bring IV drips to you, allowing you to better deal with anything from a nagging hangover to the onset of the flu.
Embracing the joys of being in Austin is harder to do if you’re not feeling like yourself. With IV therapy, you can get relief from physical discomfort or annoying conditions and get back to doing what you want to do.
Order Your Personalized IV Treatment Package Online
We’ve had the pleasure of working with many types of patients, including athletes, working professionals, stay-at-home parents, brides-to-be, bachelors, college students and tourists. When you’re ready to try IV therapy for yourself, use our convenient online booking system. Within about an hour or so, you’ll be able to enjoy the advantages that come with IV delivery of essential fluids and nutrients into your body.