Mobile IV Therapy in Houston
IV drips offer the most efficient way to deliver needed nutrients, liquids and medications to patients. That’s why medical professionals have used them for years. Now you can get those same benefits from an IV drip in the comfort of your home, office or hotel room with the assistance of Mobile IV Medics.
- IV Drip Treatment Options
- How It Works
- Mobile IV Duration & Hours In Houston
- Affordable IV Drips Available in Houston
- IV Therapy For Hangovers
- NAD+ IV Therapy
We have a team of skilled nurses located in Houston who are ready at a moment’s notice to bring our IV therapy to you. You can enjoy the many benefits of an IV drip without having to go outside your door. Our IVs address symptoms such as headaches, nausea and lack of energy. Feel your best when you book a mobile IV.
View Our IV Treatment Options
How It Works
Ordering an IV treatment with Mobile IV Medics in Houston is simple. Follow these quick and convenient steps to benefit from our services.
- Select your IV: Explore our wide variety of IV therapy options and find the one that best fits your needs. Customize it with add-ons to get more nutrients out of one session.
- Book your appointment: Choose a time that works for your schedule. Soon after you book a time and date, a nurse will call you to ensure you are medically cleared for the IV.
- Let us come to you: No need to visit any office or clinic — indicate where you want us to meet you in Houston, then sit back and relax.
- Feel better fast: Within minutes of treatment, we can have you feeling refreshed. IVs work quickly, as they’re a direct line to the bloodstream.
Benefits of Choosing Mobile IV Medics – Houston
What do you get when you order an IV drip from Mobile IV Medics? Our service includes:
- 100% Mobile: IV therapy delivered to your home, office or hotel in Houston and surrounding areas.
- Professional: All IVs are administered by a certified nurse.
- Availability seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Duration: Treatment takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Safety: All our IVs include clean, high quality ingredients monitored and developed by physicians for your health and safety.
Affordable IV Drips Available in Houston
We provide a range of IV drip options. You can select a package as-is or customize it with add-ins. You can also request a custom-made IV based on your symptoms. Your selection allows you to find the best solution based on how you feel.
Our IV drips begin at $199 for a baseline package that includes travel to your home or office. You’ll approve the charge when you book the appointment for our safe service. Learn more about what options we have available on our extensive menu.
Hangover IVs in Houston
Does a hangover have you down for the count? Headaches, nausea, dehydration and fatigue can persist even days after the initial feeling. The alcohol working through your body calls for extra effort from your organs to beat off the toxins. Give your body an extra boost with our hangover IV drip therapy.
We have compiled the best ingredients in our IV to provide the best results. IV fluid, vitamin B complex, vitamin B12 and glutathione work together to revitalize your organs and your overall energy so you can face the day. The hangover package also features anti-nausea and vomiting medication along with anti-inflammatory, headache and pain medication.
Hangover IVs offer a range of health benefits, including:
- Rehydrating your body: Your body needs water to survive, and alcohol can reduce its absorption. IV fluid delivered right to the bloodstream will be more effective than the water you drink.
- Restoring your vitamins: A boost of vitamins can help you think more clearly and bounce back quicker, leading to a shorter recovery time.
- Cleansing yourself of toxins: Toxins can prevent your body from functioning correctly. Through IVs, you can get them flushed out fast.
NAD+ IVs in Houston
The molecule NAD+ — oxidized nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide — converts cells into energy while regulating many other cellular processes. A few of these include DNA repair, metabolism and circadian rhythm. Maintaining levels of NAD+ is essential to your body’s functions.
There is a link between low NAD+ and some age-related and chronic diseases. These include cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, arthritis and vision loss. If you or a loved one are at risk of these conditions, you might benefit from NAD+ drip therapy.
The IV fluid and NAD+ ingredients in this package are simple but mighty. Get a boost of electrolytes, sodium, sugar and more. Consider some of our add-ons to the NAD+ IV if you want an extra nutrition elevation. These include vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, amino blend, biotin, tri-immune boost and more.
- Prevention of age-related and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Improved metabolism.
- Boosted kidney function.
- Enhanced energy level.
- Regained sensory function.
To learn more about NAD+ and the ingredients in our NAD+ IV check out our treatment page here.
Feel Better Fast With Mobile IV Therapy in Houston
Houston has so many fun things to see and do. Whether you’re visiting the Houston Museum of Natural Science, learning about STEM at Space Center Houston or taking in a game at Minute Maid Park, you have a packed schedule and no time to slow down. It’s easy to get run down amid the high temperatures, and you can become dehydrated or exhausted if you keep pushing yourself.
You can recharge with vitamins, saline and amino acids delivered through our mobile IV therapy. The delivery system brings all the beneficial nutrients straight to your bloodstream, helping you feel better quickly. You can use our IV packages to alleviate issues such as:
- Jet lag: Instead of wasting days waiting to feel yourself again after a long trip, get a personalized IV drip to help you shake off your fatigue.
- Dehydration: Whether you exercised too hard or drank too much during a night out, your body needs fluids. You can get them a lot faster through a hydrating IV drip than by drinking glass after glass of water.
- Nausea: When you feel sick to your stomach, an IV drip can calm your nausea and help you back on your feet.
Get in Touch With Mobile IV Medics in Houston to Make an Appointment
You deserve to feel better and get rid of nagging symptoms slowing you down. Book an appointment for a mobile IV in Houston today, and we’ll be on our way to you in no time.