How In-Home IV Hydration Works
In-home IV hydration couldn’t be any more straightforward or convenient. Simply book your appointment online and let us know what add-ins you’d like to incorporate into your IV hydration package. We’re here to help advise if you need any recommendations.
Once you’ve placed your order, one of our trained nurses will come to your location. We’ll administer the IV using a topical numbing agent for a painless experience. As soon as the IV kicks in, you’ll feel refreshed, energized, focused and ready to tackle the day.
IV Hydration Package Add-Ins — $29/Piece
Saline solution is included in our basic IV hydration package, and this alone will give you a hydrating boost. We also have several optional add-ins that you can incorporate into your package:
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins, like pyridoxine (B6), can ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea, and lead to a boost in energy.
- Vitamin B12: Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells, as well as giving you an energy refresh.
- Vitamin C: Known for its immune-boosting capabilities, adding antioxidant vitamin C to your IV drip may help reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues.
- Glutathione: As one of the most essential molecules for a healthy system, glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, both alleviating pain and helping you avoid catching an illness.
- Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance, and a regulated heartbeat.
- MIC & carnitine (counts as three add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol, and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels, which are likely lower as a result of dehydration.
- NAD+ ($590 per 500mg): Also tied to improved metabolism, NAD+ can boost brain regeneration and give you a kick of serotonin to improve your mood and decrease symptoms of stress.
- Taurine: This essential amino acid can help maintain electrolyte balance that can be depleted during dehydration. It can also aid in inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
- Zinc: Thought to improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction, zinc can help cut down the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
- Vitamin D: Data from human vitamin D supplementation studies shows beneficial effects on immune system function. Vitamin D plays a key role in the balance of the immune system through regulation of inflammatory processes. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the immune system respond to infections while also helps regulate the immune system’s inflammatory responses which may cause autoimmune diseases if overactive.
- Anti-nausea and/or vomiting medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration. This medicine may help to block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach, quickly easing your nausea and vomiting.
- Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Is your esophagus and heart causing you discomfort? This medication can help to temporarily decrease acid secretion in your stomach for some reflux relief.
- Anti-inflammatory, fever, headache, and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV drip may be able to help calm any inflammation, pains, and aches that frequently come alongside dehydration.
Our in-home service is $159. Vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants can be added to your hydration drip for an additional $29 per piece. Get 1 free add-in when you choose 4 add-ins. This goes up to 2 free add-ins when you choose 6, and 3 free add-ins when you choose 8.
Schedule Your IV Hydration Therapy Today
Hit refresh and get back to the basics with the Mobile IV Medics hydration package. IV hydration therapy is a safe and effective way to get the vitamins and minerals you need to recover from strenuous activity or illness quickly.
We currently offer in-home service to those located in California, Texas, Hawaii and Florida. If this is you, book your hydration IV therapy today. Not sure which add-ins to choose? Just give us a call or start a live chat, and we’d be happy to make a few recommendations!