Sometimes you just need the basics after pushing 150% day in and day out. Our Mobile IV Medics IV Hydration drip will get you back to feeling revitalized and refreshed when you’re feeling dry. Don’t go to the hospital or clinic, let Mobile IV Medics come to you for your rehydration needs.
What’s in the IV Hydration Bag?
Mobile IV Medics IV hydration packages have a basic ingredient: IV fluid, otherwise known as saline solution. This sterile solution is made from a mixture of sodium chloride, water and electrolytes, designed to restore your body’s lost fluids quickly. Instead of spending hours absorbing water from drinking, IV hydration fluids can rehydrate and infuse necessary vitamins right into your bloodstream.
Benefits of IV Hydration
Our hydration IV therapy packages help you to rehydrate fast. When your body is refreshed and hydrated, you’ll experience a wide variety of benefits, both internal and external:
- Improved cardiovascular health and endurance
- Extra cushioning for your muscles and joints
- Improved mood and heightened energy levels
- Better mental clarity, concentration and focus
- Supple, cleaner skin
- Prevention of dry mouth
These benefits are especially important if you’re currently battling sickness or recovering from a recent illness. At these cases, you’re more likely to face dehydration and your body will need nutrients even more than normal. IV supplements can help your body recover faster.
How In-Home IV Hydration Works
In-home IV hydration couldn’t be any more straightforward or convenient. Simply book your appointment online and let us know what add-ins you’d like to incorporate into your IV hydration package. We’re here to help advise if you need any recommendations.
Once you’ve placed your order, one of our trained nurses will come to your location. We’ll administer the IV using a topical numbing agent for a painless experience. As soon as the IV kicks in, you’ll feel refreshed, energized, focused and ready to tackle the day.
IV Hydration Package Add-Ins — $35/Piece
Saline solution is included in our basic IV hydration package, and this alone will give you a hydrating boost. We also have several optional add-ins that you can incorporate into your package:
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins, like pyridoxine (B6), can ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea and lead to a boost in energy.
- Vitamin B12: Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells, as well as giving you an energy refresh.
- Vitamin C: Known for its immune-boosting capabilities, adding antioxidant vitamin C to your IV drip may help reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues.
- Glutathione: As one of the most essential molecules for a healthy system, glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, both alleviating pain and helping you avoid catching an illness.
- Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance and a regulated heartbeat.
- MIC & carnitine (counts as three add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels, which are likely lower as a result of dehydration.
- NAD+ ($610 per 500mg): Also tied to improved metabolism, NAD+ can boost brain regeneration and give you a kick of serotonin to improve your mood and decrease symptoms of stress.
- Taurine: This essential amino acid can help maintain electrolyte balance that can be depleted during dehydration. It can also aid in inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
- Zinc: Thought to improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction, zinc can help cut down the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
- Anti-nausea and/or vomiting medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration. This medicine may help to block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach, quickly easing your nausea and vomiting.
- Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Is your esophagus and heart causing you discomfort? This medication can help to temporarily decrease acid secretion in your stomach for some reflux relief.
- Anti-inflammatory, fever, headache and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV drip may be able to help calm any inflammation, pains and aches that frequently come alongside dehydration.
Our in-home service is $139. Vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants can be added to your hydration drip for an additional $35 per piece. Get 1 free add-in when you choose 4 add-ins. This goes up to 2 free add-ins when you choose 6, and 3 free add-ins when you choose 8.
Schedule Your IV Hydration Therapy Today
Hit refresh and get back to the basics with the Mobile IV Medics hydration package. We currently offer in-home service to those located in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County and Malibu. If this is you, book your hydration IV therapy today. Not sure which add-ins to choose? Just give us a call or start a live chat, and we’d be happy to make a few recommendations!