Mobile IV Therapy in Miami, Florida
Life can get busy. Who wants to deal with the symptoms of hydration, inflammation, fatigue, migraines or hangovers? Intravenous therapy, commonly referred to as IV therapy, can provide fast, safe relief — and you can have IV therapy in the privacy of your home, office or hotel room.
- IV Drip Treatment Options
- Vitamin Infusion IV Drip Hydration in Miami, Florida
- What Are Some Examples of IV Therapy Packages in Miami?
Mobile IV Medics provides discreet IV therapy in and around Miami, Florida. Just book your appointment online and we’ll send a certified, licensed registered nurse to your location to administer an IV drip.
Why deal with discomfort from spending too much time in the sun or hanging out late with friends? With Mobile IV Medics, you can feel like yourself again sooner.
IV Drip Packages
Why Choose IV Therapy?
The premise of IV therapy relies on the science behind the process of delivering fluids, nutrients and medications through the bloodstream. When ingredients such as anti inflammatories and vitamins are introduced directly into the system, they produce results more quickly than if they were taken orally.
Vitamin Infusion IV Drip Hydration in Miami, Florida
- We are 100% mobile. We come to you!
- One of our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in the Miami area.
- IV therapy duration: 45-60 minutes
- Mobile IV Medics availability: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
What Are Some Examples of IV Therapy Packages in Miami?
Our team offers several types of IV therapy packages for you to choose from when you set up your appointment. A few of the most popular IV drip packages include:
- MIVM package: When you need an IV drip that contains vitamins, fluids, minerals, amino acids and more, the signature MIVM Cocktail always delivers. We especially recommend it for cases involving dehydration, muscle cramping, exhaustion and temporary focus loss.
- Myers’ package: Invented by Dr. John Myers decades ago, the Myers’ IV drip package is an infusion of vitamins to recharge and invigorate.
- Cold and flu package: You don’t want to miss a beat, even if you’re feeling under the weather. At the first signs of cold or influenza in Miami, contact Mobile IV Medics for this IV drip package that contains vitamins, minerals and medication.
Remember that we can help you build your own IV therapy package as well. When you book your visit, a registered nurse will call to initiate a screening. At that point, you can discuss swapping ingredients to create a custom package that works for your needs.
Do You Need the Power of IV Therapy in Miami, Florida?
It’s easy to overdo it when spending the day in Miami. Maybe you ended up going to Miami Beach and didn’t drink or eat enough. Perhaps you couldn’t get enough of Zoo Miami and ended up with tired legs, mental fatigue and a headache. Or the bustling nightlife could have left you utterly happy but depleted.
When you need a pick-me-up to get you back to tiptop shape, consider IV therapy. It’s cost-effective and proven, and Mobile IV Medics streamlines the process. Use your smartphone or device to book an appointment now.
Nurse Loic was the best! He made me feel completely comfortable and explained each step of the process. Highly recommend!Diana P., Miami
Nurse Loic was amazing, I felt very comfortable with him and I just knew I was in good hands. Very gentle and communication was spot on. I’m feeling better already.Isla D., Miami
Amazing in every category ! Loiïc (the nurse) was excellent. He was so professional and the IV was painless. He really explained all of the different therapy options so we fully understood what the best choice was. I have used other therapy services in Miami’ & Mobile IV Medics are by far the BEST!Nadya S., Miami, FL
MOBILE IV MEDICS SAVES THE DAY AGAIN! I live locally in Miami Beach and schedule IV treatment frequently. Mobile IV medics is hands down the BEST, most professional, quick, curious service in all miami !! Nurses Loïc and Kristine are the most amazing nurses I have ever meet. The procedures are always painless they are try professionals at their job.
Thank you Kristine for taking such amazing care of me yesterday ! Mobile IV medics NEVER disappoint.They are #1in SOBE!Michael M, South Beach
Nurse Kristine was exceptional. She was timely and communicative, and I really appreciated her gentle and kind demeanor. I felt very comfortable having her give me an iv (I am not comfortable with needles) and having her in my home.Anna S., Miami, FL