Ingredients In Our Food Poisoning IV
- IV Fluid – body fluid (blood) provides oxygen, nutrients, and your immune system throughout your body. Fever and inflammation cause you to become dehydrated. Additionally, drinking something probably sounds like just about the worst thing in your current state of nausea to improve food poisoning symptoms. Our Mobile IV Medics IV drip therapy fluid will rehydrate you allowing your body to get your immune system where it needs to be and helping you feel better.
- Vitamin B complex – B vitamins are important to keep up your energy and allow the immune system to function properly. This is particularly true of the B vitamin pyridoxine (B6) which helps allow immune cells (white blood cells) to ramp up in the face of infection. Additionally, pyridoxine (B6) has been shown to improve nausea so much it’s the first-line therapy to treat morning sickness.
- Vitamin B12 – helps make DNA, nerve, and blood cells including your immune system. Cobalamin (B12) acts as an immunomodulator, increasing the number of immune system cells called lymphocytes (white blood cells) for both innate and adaptive immunity. As seen in B12 deficiency, the numbers of these crucial cells are decreased and function poorly. As an added benefit when you’re feeling run down, B12 will also give you a bit of your energy back.
- Vitamin C – is one of the biggest immune system boosters. Like B12, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) supports the functions of both innate and adaptive immunity. Vitamin C is highly concentrated in your immune system cells but gets depleted quickly when you have an infection due to inflammation and requirements to fight your illness. Vitamin C deficiency significantly weakens the immune system and increases the risk of infections.
- Glutathione – is possibly the most important molecule you need to stay healthy. Glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent as it inhibits the production of most inflammatory molecules called cytokines. This not only helps treat the pain and aches associated with your illness but also helps keep you from getting sick.
- Zinc – allows a wide variety of immune functions including proper function of white blood cells responsible for both your innate and adaptive immunity. Some research even shows Zinc may reduce the duration of your cold by half. Zinc even has some direct effects on your bug and may slow the reproduction of microbes.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine – your illness have you feeling queasy or throwing up? This medicine works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that have caused your upset stomach. This medicine is very effective so take solace in knowing your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache, pain, & fever medicine – need something to take care of your aches, fever, headache, and/or generalized pain and do so quickly? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medication will do. This is by far the quickest way to get your productivity back and at the least, feel well enough to function.
Please remember all of our treatments may be customized to your needs so we can deliver the best IV fluid for foodborne illness. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about optimizing your Mobile IV Medics IV drip therapy with:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Extra Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine
- Add Amino Blend
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add LIPO
- Add Tri Immune Boost
- Add Biotin
What Causes Food Poisoning?
Sickness occurs when pathogens contaminate your food or water, leading to diarrhea, vomiting, and dehydration. Common food poisoning causes in the U.S. include:
- Norovirus: Norovirus spreads quickly and in a variety of ways. You can get this virus if you have direct contact with someone who is infected with norovirus or eat shellfish, clams, or lobster that come from infected water. You can also become infected by consuming raw fruits and vegetables.
- Listeria: You can get listeria from packaged foods such as lunch meats and hot dogs, soft cheeses, raw fruits, and vegetables.
- E. coli: E. coli bacteria can be contracted by touching animals and neglecting to wash your hands afterward or through contact with the feces of an infected person. You can also get E. coli from drinking unpasteurized milk and cider or eating undercooked beef.
- Shigella: Shigella can be found in seafood and raw fruits and vegetables.
- Salmonella: You can become infected with Salmonella by eating undercooked meat or uncooked eggs.
- Campylobacter: Ingesting Campylobacter through your mouth can lead to illness. It can be encountered by eating undercooked meat, especially chicken.
- Giardia intestinalis: This parasite is found in food contaminated by stool or stream water.
- Clostridium perfringens: Often, C. perfringens food poisoning happens when you eat improperly cooked and stored foods.
Food poisoning regularly causes adults and children to lose large amounts of fluids, leading to dehydration. Instead of going to the hospital to treat food poisoning, getting IV Therapy is a great option, but always consult a doctor prior if you have a severe case of food poisoning to be on the safe side.
Opting for mobile IV therapy allows you to get the relief you need in the comfort of your own home. At Mobile IV Medics, we offer in-home food poisoning supportive therapy through IV drips to help treat the symptoms of food poisoning and related ailments.
How Much Does a Food Poisoning IV Cost?
A food poisoning IV package from Mobile IV Medics costs $339. Please let us know if you’d like to supplement your food poisoning IV with add-ons to optimize your anti-nausea IV drip therapy. You can customize your in-home food poisoning IV fluid treatment package with add-ons including:
- Vitamin C
- Anti-Heartburn & Reflux Medicine
- Amino Blend
- Vitamin D
- Tri Immune Boost
Schedule Your IV Therapy Now
When you choose Mobile IV Medics as your Mobile IV drip company, you can rest assured you’re receiving an IV hydration treatment tailored to your ailment. Our team operates under standing orders from our Medical Director along with treatments approved by our Pharmacist. All in-home IV infusions are administered by our team of Registered Nurses to supply the best treatment for your symptoms.
When you need IV therapy for food poisoning, treat diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting throughout California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, or Texas., Mobile IV Medics is only a phone call away. We come to you — within an hour of when you call us — to safely and painlessly administer an IV drip and speed up your food poisoning recovery.
Reviews of Food Poisoning IV
I flew into LA for a weekend getaway with family and friends hoping for a fun time. We had dinner Friday night and unfortunately I got food poisoning later that evening. After a LONG night of expelling unpleasant bodily fluids I was severely dehydrated! With COVID-19 out there I really didn’t want to go to the ER but knew I needed to replenish my fluids so we quickly googled companies that offered this service. THANK GOODNESS we found Mobile IV Medics. Brian came through for me in such an incredible way. He was courteous, cared about my symptoms and how to treat them and professional in every way imaginable. Shortly after my treatment I was able to get up and enjoy my day at the beach. Soooo happy!!! Came down with a really bad stomach flu. Felt so dehydrated that my body was going numb. Don’t have insurance for the ER so I booked an appointment online (make sure you reply to the text they send you) and within 30-45 minutes a nurse was at my house. Andrea was my nurse and she was amazing. Very friendly, took what I needed into consideration for my health. It saved my life I feel. $200+ versus a huge ER bill? Definitely go with these guys. Thanks Andrea!!
I flew into LA for a weekend getaway with family and friends hoping for a fun time. We had dinner Friday night and unfortunately I got food poisoning later that evening. After a LONG night of expelling unpleasant bodily fluids I was severely dehydrated! With COVID-19 out there I really didn’t want to go to the ER but knew I needed to replenish my fluids so we quickly googled companies that offered this service. THANK GOODNESS we found Mobile IV Medics. Brian came through for me in such an incredible way. He was courteous, cared about my symptoms and how to treat them and professional in every way imaginable. Shortly after my treatment I was able to get up and enjoy my day at the beach. Soooo happy!!!
Came down with a really bad stomach flu. Felt so dehydrated that my body was going numb. Don’t have insurance for the ER so I booked an appointment online (make sure you reply to the text they send you) and within 30-45 minutes a nurse was at my house. Andrea was my nurse and she was amazing. Very friendly, took what I needed into consideration for my health. It saved my life I feel. $200+ versus a huge ER bill? Definitely go with these guys. Thanks Andrea!!
Frequently Asked Questions
As long as your food poisoning side effects are not severe, you should be able to simply monitor your symptoms and allow nature to run its course. In fact, you’ll want to avoid taking any over-the-counter medications for diarrhea because the diarrhea is helping to clear your system of whatever is making you sick. If your food poisoning is from a virus, taking medication won’t help you either.
However, more serious cases of food poisoning may require professional medical attention and specific prescriptions or antibiotics to prevent any further complications. Contact your doctor if your vomiting or diarrhea persists for more than three days, you have an exceptionally high fever or you experience any weakness or tingling in your arms.
Patients suffering from food poisoning, which can range from mild to severe symptoms, see beneficial results after about 30 minutes from receiving an IV infusion drip.
The Food Poisoning IV drip therapy will help rehydrate & revitalize your body while helping pump your immune system to get your illness in check!
Our food poisoning IV package may help alleviate symptoms associated with consuming undercooked food, including:
- Upset stomach
- Stomach cramps