IV Therapy in Delray Beach, Florida
When it comes to getting fast, effective relief from the discomfort of dehydration, hangovers, migraines, colds, PMS and flu, you can trust intravenous (IV) therapy.
For decades, medical professionals have used IV therapy because it works. Unlike taking medicines, vitamins and nutrients by mouth, IV delivery sends needed nourishment, medications and more directly into the bloodstream. When administered by trained medical personnel, IV drips can reduce the time it takes patients to feel like themselves again.
Mobile IV Medics provides at-home IV therapy for clients in Delray Beach, Florida and the surrounding communities. To book an appointment with a licensed, registered nurse, contact us now.
In-Home IV Drip Hydration Service in Delray Beach
- We come to you. We are 100% mobile.
- Our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in Delray Beach, Florida.
- IV therapy duration: typically 45 minutes to one hour.
- Mobile IV Service availability: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Advantages of IV Therapy in Delray Beach
Our IV therapy has many upsides compared to either “waiting it out” or trying to solve medical problems by drinking water or taking pills:
- We deliver your IV drip right to your location in about an hour. If you are looking to avoid a doctor’s office, urgent care facility or emergency room for these types of ailments we can help.
- You get to choose the IV therapy package that’s right for you. We have plenty of IV treatment choices, making it easy for you to pinpoint the one that will work best for your situation.
- You won’t have any hidden fees. When you choose our IV therapy, you’ll only pay for exactly what you order. Our IV drip packages start at $159, making them cost-effective. They’re similar prices as a traditional emergency visit copay.
- You can add nutrients to your IV therapy package. Want a boost of an ingredient that isn’t in the IV package you ordered? When our registered nurse calls to complete a quick phone screening, ask about other items that can be included in your IV drip.
- You can get assistance discreetly. It might seem strange or uncomfortable to contact your doctor about a hangover or food poisoning. We’re here to get you the IV therapy you deserve in a discreet, professional way.
Types of IV Therapy Packages Available in Delray Beach, Florida
As you explore our Mobile IV Medics site, you’ll see that we offer several types of suggested IV package varieties. We’ve formulated each one to relieve the symptoms of at least one condition.
Want an IV drip that’s an all-around fit for a number of symptoms? Our MIVM and Myers’ Cocktails continue to be frequently requested by people who want the works out of their IV drips. Loaded with vitamins and additional nutrients like enzymes, minerals and amino acids, the MIVM and Myers’ IV drips replenish your energy stores fast.
Reclaim Your Vigor With IV Therapy
Plenty of people live full, active lives in Delray Beach. After all, there are lots of things to see and do. From exploring the Wakodahatchee Wetlands and Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens to hanging out at the local beaches, you can quickly lose track of time.
If you discover that you haven’t had enough water to drink throughout the day, or you kicked back too many microbrews during your pub crawl, book a time for us to visit. We’re happy to bring IV therapy to your door.