Crossing time zones to come into town? Whether you’re here to get some business done or enjoy some time off, don’t let jet lag hamper your enjoyment or productivity. Let our Jet Lag IV infusion therapy get you back to yourself as soon as possible. This IV infusion therapy may also be given with some added energy if you’re fatigued, see our Mobile IV Medics Energy & Focus IV infusion therapy. Worried about getting sick after being on an airplane, check out our Mobile IV Medics Immune IV infusion therapy.
- IV Fluid –The relative humidity on planes is typically 10-15%, which is lower than the Sahara dessert. The low humidity leads to increased fluid loss from your body. The longer the flight the more fluid loss with a 10 hour flight being up to 2L lost. While jet lag doesn’t cause dehydration, the dehydration caused by the plane you flew on can make your jet lag worse. IV fluid will help replace what you have lost.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of b vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog. Sounds a lot like jet lag.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine – motion sickness after your airplane ride have you nauseous? This works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that have caused your upset stomach. This medicine is very effective so take solace in knowing your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache, & pain medicine – unfortunately your jet lag may have gifted you a nasty headache. Our anti-inflammatory medicine is strong enough to curb a migraine and should help subdue your headache quickly.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV infusion therapy:
- Add Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine(s)