Careers With Mobile IV Medics
If you’re a registered nurse and looking for a non-hospital nursing job, this is the opportunity for you! Mobile IV Medics, LLC isn’t your average IV therapy company, which is why we’re not looking for your average nurse. As a Mobile IV Medics Nurse, you can start helping people feel better from the comfort of their own homes on day one.
If this position sounds like something you’re interested in, we at Mobile IV Medics look forward to meeting you!
Our in-house pharmacist creates our IV drip treatments. Each drip treatment is full of vitamins and nutrients to help combat many symptoms people experience when they aren’t feeling their best. During your mobile nursing career with us, you’ll be helping people feel great right from their own homes, offices or hotel rooms.
Mobile IV Medics Nurse
The Mobile IV Medics Nurse position is completely mobile and will consist of traveling to patients’ homes to administer MIVM therapies.
What We’re Looking for in a Mobile IV Nurse
Here are some of the qualifications we’re looking for in a Mobile IV Medics Nurse.
- Basic Life Support (BLS Certification) (Required).
- Registered nurse (RN) (Required).
- Nurse practitioner (NP).
- Applicant must have experience successfully starting difficult peripheral IVs.
- A current registered nurse license.
- Impeccable IV skills.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Clean background and no criminal record.
- Willingness to care for patients.
- Excellent bedside manner with patients.
- Customer service experience.
- Proficient in communication between patients and physicians.
- Efficient worker and able to work with multiple clients throughout the day.
- Operate quickly to meet changing needs of client base.
What You’ll Do as a Mobile IV Medics Nurse
As a Mobile IV Medics (MIVM) Nurse, these are some of the responsibilities to expect:
- Travel to client locations to provide MIVM therapies.
- Start and remove peripheral intravenous access.
- Administer intravenous and injection treatments to MIVM clients.
- Perform assessments prior to and monitor clients both during and after administered treatments to ensure both safety and optimal effectiveness.
Benefits for Mobile IV Nurses
Some of the benefits of this position include:
- Candidates will function independently with lucrative pay for time invested.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule.
- Weekend and evening opportunities are available.
- Ideal candidates can contribute 3 or more days per week.
- Pay ranges from $5,000-$16,000 a month.
If you’re interested in joining our team, fill out the contact form on this page and submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!