A treatment to get you red carpet ready! Whether it’s getting ready to look your best for a big night or a routine wellness therapy to get your hair, nails, and skin radiant, strong, and healthy, the Beauty IV vitamin drip formulated with IV glutathione will take care of your needs.
- IV Fluid – body fluids (blood) provides oxygen and nutrients to your skin’s surface helping to strengthen the barrier function of the skin. IV fluid will provide the necessary hydration to bring fluid back to your skin preventing and treating chapped, flaky, and/or scaly dry skin.
- Vitamin B complex – whether its thiamine (B1) keeping breakouts at bay or pantothenic acid (B5) maintaining moisture, B complex vitamins take care of many of your skin’s needs. Riboflavin (B2) aids cell turnover and collagen maintenance, protecting skin structure and integrity while also speeding up wound healing. Niacin (B3) is a skin-conditioning powerhouse by treating dermatitis, acne, rosacea, eczema, dry and sun-damaged skin, and hyperpigmentation while also targeting fine lines and wrinkles. Even B6 joins in by reducing stress and improving sleep to improve cell regeneration and preventing premature aging.
- Vitamin B12 – promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails. As a cofactor for DNA synthesis, cobalamin (B12) plays a major role in cell production. This allows the body to reduce skin redness, excessive oil, dryness, inflammation, and acne blemishes as well as strengthening your hair and nails. Not to mention, B12 will help ensure you have enough energy.
- Vitamin C – keeps your skin strong by activating your body to make more collagen minimizing both fine lines and wrinkles, helping your skin appear smoother and firmer. This collagen production activation also plays a role in keeping your hair strong and growing. Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a very important antioxidant preventing dangerous “free radicals” from damaging you skin including wrinkles and sun spots.
- Glutathione – functions as your body’s most powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent. It’s essential to eliminating toxins, maintaining your youth, and sustaining your wellness. Low glutathione levels have been linked to every major aging process. Unfortunately glutathione your natural projection drops with age making this IV glutathione supplementation that much more important for your body.
- Zinc – helps heal, protect, and rejuvenate your skin. Zinc also acts to lessen the formation of damaging “free-radicals” and protect cells that make your skin support system (collagen) lessening the effect of exposure to skin damaging and aging substances such as UV-light and pollution. Zinc also boosts immune function and lessens inflammation to help prevent and fight a nasty acne flare-up. The addition of the mineral Zinc boost the beauty effects of this IV vitamin drip.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your IV vitamin drip:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Extra IV Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine
- Add Medicine(s)