Mobile IV Therapy Orange County, CA
Migraines, muscle cramps, dehydration and the flu are just a few of the many conditions that can make life miserable. Most of us would do just about anything to alleviate the debilitating symptoms of these ailments as quickly as possible.
If you live in Orange County, you don’t have to drag yourself to the doctor or ER to get fast relief. Mobile IV Medics can be at your home within an hour to administer a safe and effective IV treatment that will help you feel better in no time. You’ll receive a visit from one of our registered nurses who is an “IV pro” and who knows how to make the experience as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Try one of our most popular packages: Myers Cocktail, Immune System Boost, or add the Beauty package to your health & wellness routine.
How Much Does IV Therapy Cost in the OC?
Our IV therapy in Orange County costs roughly the same as an ER copay. We offer several packages that feature the right blend of vitamins, fluids, nutrients and antioxidants to provide targeted relief for a variety of afflictions.
The all-inclusive price covers the IV, in-home services and our nurses’ travel expenses. We accept payment via health savings accounts, cash and credit cards for your convenience.
Vitamin IV Drip Hydration in Orange County
- We come to you. Mobile IV Medics is 100% mobile.
- Our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in Laguna Beach, Anaheim, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa or anywhere in Orange County.
- Popular IV Packages: Beauty IV, Myers Cocktail IV, Immune Boost IV, and NAD+ IV.
- IV therapy duration: 45-60 minutes
- Mobile IV therapy availability: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Mobile IV Services All Over the OC from Irvine To Laguna Beach To Anaheim.
We have numerous nurses now covering all of Orange County, California. Since we’re mobile, we can come to you basically anywhere, including your home, office, or hotel room. We service:
- Long Beach
- Santa Ana
- Huntington Beach
- Laguna Beach
- Lake Forest
- Laguna Niguel
- Mission Viejo
- Newport Beach
- Terminal Island
- Garden Grove
- San Clemente
- & More!
Busy Day in Orange County? We Have You Covered
The warm year-round temperatures, abundant sunshine and host of attractions and activities make Orange County a great place to live or visit. Here are just a few of the many things to see and do in OC:
- Drinking in the sun at an Angels game in Anaheim
- Visiting the Disney California Adventure Park
- Riding on the Balboa Island Ferry
- Throwing a bachelor or bachelorette party
- Walking your dog on Huntington Dog Beach
- Enjoying a day in the sun on the Orange County Coast
- Watching a concert at the FivePoint Amphitheatre or House of Blues in Anaheim
- Spending the day shopping the Outlets at Orange, Southcoast Plaza in Costa Mesa or the Irvine Spectrum Center
Doing any of these things brings enjoyment, but it can leave you feeling exhausted and dehydrated. IV therapy is an excellent way to replenish your body with fluids and nutrients that restore your energy and speed up your recovery time.
Our RN will assess your symptoms and recommend and administer the right IV treatment. Before you know it, you’ll be ready to take on the next challenge and enjoy everything Orange County offers.
Explore Your Options for IV Therapy in Orange County
Why spend hours at the doctor’s office or ER when you’re not feeling well? Instead of traveling when you’re sick, let the IV pros at Mobile IV Medics bring the treatment to you. Get fast, reliable, painless relief without setting foot outside your home.
To learn more about the benefits of IV therapy in Orange County or to set up a prompt visit from an RN, give us a call at 833-483-7477 right away. You can also book an appointment online — we’ll get back to you within 30 minutes.