Ingredients in Our NAD+ IV Drip Package
Mobile IV Medics’ NAD+ IV includes:
- IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need.
- NAD+ – is present in every cell in your body. It is essential in the processes our body uses to generate energy at the cellular level. In fact, life isn’t possible without hundreds of functions nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) does to power our metabolism. Your body doesn’t have endless supplies of NAD+. Aging, alcohol, drugs, disease stress, and illness all contribute to decreased levels of NAD+. Since, NAD+ is crucial in pathways for energy, metabolism, and DNA function/repair, decreased levels are thought to contribute to aging processes among other negative effects such as;
- Decreased energy
- Increased fatigue
- Loss of muscle strength
- Increased fat production and storage
- Neurodegeneration – may lead to agitation, anxiety, apathy, forgetfulness, memory loss, and mood changes
- Increased inflammation
- Vitamins – make your NAD+ infusion all-inclusive with our Mobile IV Medics NAD+ MIVM Cocktail ($999).
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics NAD+ infusion:
- Add Vitamin B complex
- Add Vitamin B12
- Add Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Extra NAD+ (may increase infusion time)
- Add Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine(s)
How Much Does NAD+ Cost?
NAD+ infusions start at $749 and can be customized to include ingredients from a MIVM Cocktail. The Mobile IV Medics NAD+ MIVM Cocktail is $999 and contains added vitamins and nutrients such as:
- High-dose Vitamin C
- IV Fluid
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin B12
- High-dose glutathione
- Max-dose taurine
- Any additional medicines — anti-inflammatory, fever, headache and pain medicines, anti-nausea and vomiting medicines or anti-heartburn and reflux medicines
We offer NAD+ Infusion Therapy to those who need it throughout Southern California. Call or text us at 833-483-7477 if you’d like more information about ways to optimize your IV therapy.
Schedule Your NAD+ IV Now
NAD+ IV therapy usually requires increased infusions times ranging from 1-4 hours to maximize patient comfort during your addiction IV therapy and/or anti-aging IV therapy.
At Mobile IV Medics, we’re committed to delivering fast and reliable service so that you get the IV therapy you need, precisely when you need it. When you call us, we’ll send someone to your house within the hour, who will assess your symptoms and vital signs to determine the best IV solution for your needs.
When you choose Mobile IV Medics, you’ll be able to customize any IV drip or NAD+ IV treatment to meet your needs based on your specific ailment. Our services reach across Southern California. View our full service area here!
Don’t wait — get a blast of nutrients, vitamins, fluids and antioxidants and skip the hassle, time and added expense of going to the ER with Mobile IV Medics. NAD+ IV treatment is virtually painless due to the topical numbing spray we use and will be administered by our compassionate and knowledgeable team of Registered Nurses.