Ingredients in Our NAD+ IV Drip Package
Mobile IV Medics’ NAD+ IV includes:
- IV Fluid – Dehydration plays a major role in fatigue and exhaustion. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that many people, especially college students, may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need – whether you’re a student in need of an energy boost & mental clarity or an athlete looking to improve athletic performance.
- NAD+ – is present in every living cell in your body. It is essential in our body’s natural process used to generate energy at the cellular level. In fact, life isn’t possible without hundreds of functions nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) does to power our metabolism. Your body doesn’t have endless supplies of NAD+. Aging, alcohol, drugs, disease stress, and illness all contribute to decreased levels of NAD+. Since, NAD+ is crucial in pathways for energy, metabolism, and DNA function/repair, the benefits of NAD+ are thought to include reversing aging processes and the prevention of other negative effects such as;
- Decreased energy levels
- Increased/chronic fatigue
- Loss of muscle strength
- Increased fat production and storage
- Neurodegeneration or Neurodegenerative disease – may lead to agitation, anxiety, apathy, forgetfulness, memory loss, mood changes, and decreased brain function
- Increased inflammation
- Vitamins – make your iv infusion of NAD+ all-inclusive with our Mobile IV Medics NAD+ MIVM Cocktail ($999).
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about our wide variety add-in treatments to optimize your NAD+ infusion:
- Add Vitamin B complex
- Add Vitamin B12
- Add Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Extra NAD+ (may increase infusion time)
- Add Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine(s)
How Much Does NAD+ Cost?
NAD+ infusions start at $749 and can be customized to include ingredients from a MIVM Cocktail. The Mobile IV Medics NAD+ MIVM Cocktail is $999 and this luxury treatment contains added vitamins and nutrients such as:
- High-dose Vitamin C
- IV Fluid
- Vitamin B complex
- Vitamin B12
- High-dose glutathione
- Max-dose taurine
- Any additional medicines — anti-inflammatory, fever, headache and pain medicines, anti-nausea and vomiting medicines or anti-heartburn and reflux medicines
Schedule Your NAD+ IV Now
NAD+ IV therapy usually requires increased infusions times ranging from 1-4 hours to maximize patient comfort during your addiction IV therapy and/or reverse aging with anti-aging IV therapy.
At Mobile IV Medics, we’re committed to delivering fast and reliable service so that you get the IV therapy you need, precisely when you need it. When you call us, we’ll send someone to your house within the hour, who will assess your symptoms and vital signs to determine the best IV solution for your needs.
When you choose us, you’ll be able to customize any IV drip or NAD+ IV treatment to meet your needs based on your specific ailment. Our service areas reach across Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Diego, Newport Beach, the Florida coast, and beyond. View our full service area here!
Don’t wait — get a blast of nutrients, vitamins, fluids and antioxidants and skip the hassle, time and added expense of going to the ER to get health benefits on the celullar level. Our NAD+ IV treatment is virtually painless due to the topical numbing spray we use and will be administered by our compassionate and knowledgeable team of Registered Nurses.