We know that seeing the light of day sounds virtually impossible, but there’s hope. Mobile IV Medics is bringing hospital migraine treatments straight to your home when you’re suffering. We’ve specially formulated this treatment to get you back on your feet and regain some lost productivity. Just know that there’s hope for your migraine and Mobile IV Medics will bring our IV infusion therapy directly to you.
Ingredients in Our Migraine and Headache IV Package
This IV package is designed by our pharmacists with headaches and migraines in mind. Each package includes:
- IV fluids: Help you stay hydrated and begin easing your migraine symptoms.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamins like riboflavin (Vitamin B2) are known to help reduce the frequency and length of migraines.
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant reduces the inflammation in your brain, relieving painful pressure.
- Magnesium: This nutrient is particularly helpful for those suffering from an aura, sound or light-triggered migraine.
- Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: If your headache is making you nauseous, this medication can help.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache and pain medicine: designed to help relieve that pounding migraine you have!
What Causes Migraines and Headaches?
Migraines and headaches can be triggered by a long list of causes. Sometimes you may be able to pinpoint what brought on your migraine. Other times, it may seem to hit without warning or cause. Common triggers include:
- Diet: Alcohol and caffeine are common migraine triggers, but they’re not the only ones. Migraines have also been linked to chocolate, cheese, citrus-based fruits and more. Dehydration can also bring on a painful bout of headaches.
- Medications: Certain medications, like hormone replacement therapy and sleeping pills, have been linked to migraines.
- Physical causes: Lack of sleep, physical tension, bad posture and overexertion are common migraine culprits.
- Emotional causes: Struggling with stress, depression or shock? You may be more susceptible to headaches or migraines.
- Environmental causes: Some people are particularly sensitive to light, smell and noises. Exposure to sensory overloads has been known to set off acute migraine attacks.
How IV Therapy Can Help
Whether you suffer from regular migraines or are experiencing an out-of-the-blue attack, IV therapy is a reliable, easy and effective solution. Studies have shown IV therapy to help with migraines and headaches, thanks to a specific set of ingredients that targets the root of the problem while soothing other side effects.
Mobile IV Medics migraine IV package includes fluids, vitamin B2 and magnesium, each of which targets the cause of your migraines. Vitamin B2 can decrease the length and frequency of a migraine attack. IV fluids decrease a migraine’s impact by pumping you full of healthy fluid and keeping you hydrated, reducing nausea along the way. Magnesium has been shown to reduce the effect of acute migraine attacks, since migraines have been linked to magnesium deficiency.
In addition to these helpful vitamins and nutrients, our IV packages include medicine to ease nausea, vomiting, inflammation and pain. With a simple IV solution, you’ll quickly feel relief from the migraine’s symptoms. The best part? We travel right to you. Mobile IV Medics brings IV packages to your home, with rapid response times so you can get the relief you need, when you need it.
In-Home Migraine & Headache Relief
Have any questions about our IV therapy? We’re here to give you answers! Start a live chat on our website or give us a call to learn more. When you’re ready, book your IV therapy appointment online, and a nurse will come right to you. In-home service for our migraine and headache IV drip package is $289.