We know that seeing the light of day sounds virtually impossible, but there’s hope. Mobile IV Medics is bringing hospital migraine treatments straight to your home when you’re suffering. We’ve specially formulated this treatment to get you back on your feet and regain some lost productivity. Just know that there’s hope for your migraine and Mobile IV Medics will bring our IV infusion therapy directly to you.
- IV Fluid – often underappreciated, the administration of IV fluids can have a big impact on your migraine. The time leading up to your migraine may actually trigger your body to excrete more fluid than usual. Additionally, drinking something probably sounds like just about worst thing in your current state of nausea. This leads to dehydration and may make your migraine worse and more difficult to treat. Getting you fluids in this Mobile IV Medics IV infusion therapy will be our first step in getting your migraine under wraps.
- Vitamin B complex – riboflavin (B2) may play a role in reducing both the frequency and duration of your migraine. Those taking riboflavin daily have seen up to a 50% reduction in their number of migraine attacks.
- Vitamin B12 – cobalamin (B12) may be effective in reducing the number of migraines you suffer from. In combination with other B vitamins, patients have seen up to a 30% migraine reduction when taking B12. This is likely due to the effect these vitamins have on reducing the production of homocysteine in the body.
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) is an important antioxidant and reduces reactive oxygen species (ROS) responsible for inflammation. This may benefit your migraine by reducing the inflammation in your brain associated with you migraine.
- Magnesium – the important nutrient magnesium may be used as an effective migraine treatment. This is particularly true if you’re experiencing a migraine with aura accompanied by pain with light (photophobia) and/or sound (phonophobia). In fact, those suffering from migraines may have low brain magnesium during a migraine attack and may also suffer from magnesium deficiency.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine – your migraine have you feeling queasy or throwing up? This works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that have caused your upset stomach. This medicine is very effective so take solace in knowing your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache, & pain medicine – a proven effective migraine medicine given in all major emergency departments as treatment. This medicine prevents the formation of substances in your body causing your migraine.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV infusion therapy:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Extra Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine(s)