Mobile IV Therapy in Palm Beach County
Many people choose Palm Beach County as a vacation destination. It offers fun for families and young people, and you can find so many ways to enjoy your time away from home.
Whether you are visiting Palm Beach or you live here, you want to feel good. For those times when you run out of energy, get dehydrated by the hot Florida sun, or need fast recovery from a hangover, Mobile IV Medics can help.
We administer IV drip bags in the comfort of your home or vacation rental. Our experienced and professional nurses travel directly to you and will help you feel better quickly.
How Much Does an IV Drip Cost in Palm Beach?
To receive a basic IV drip in Palm Beach, it costs $159. The price includes travel costs for the nurse coming to your location to administer the IV drip.
We also offer a range of other options to increase your stamina or boost your recovery. You can select bags mixed to treat colds and flus, jet lag, nausea or a hangover. Our additional offerings also include immune-boosts to increase your energy with added antioxidants, vitamins and electrolytes. You can receive the same treatment you would receive for dehydration at the ER, without the co-pays or hassle.
Vitamin IV Drip Hydration in Palm Beach County
- Mobile IV Medics is 100% mobile. We come to you.
- One of our certified nurses will go to your home, office, or hotel in Palm Beach County.
- Vitamin Drip IV Hydration duration: 45-60 minutes
- Mobile IV therapy hours: 7 days a week from 8am-8pm.
Busy Day in Palm Beach? We Have You Covered
When you get to Palm Beach, you want to spend every second soaking up the sights. The area offers so many fun things to do. You can choose from a variety of activities, including:
- Relaxing on West Palm Beach or Delray Beach
- Exploring the wildlife at Lion Country Safari or Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society
- Slipping and sliding with the family at Rapids Water Park
- Spending a day in the sun at South Beach Park in Boca Raton
- Golfing at Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course or another golf club in the area
- Reeling in fish at Deerfield Beach’s International Fishing Pier
- Exploring local bars with your friends
Too often, visitors overexert themselves or suffer from hangovers that put them out of commission the next day. When you get an IV treatment, you will be ready to go out again in no time, and you don’t have to miss any of the fun.
Contact Us Today for IV Drip Treatment
Enjoy your vacation to the fullest by staying healthy, strong and feeling great. An IV drip from Mobile IV Medics ensures you have the strength and vitality you need to go to every place you want to visit and keep up with everyone you travel with to Palm Beach. You will feel energized and ready to take on the world after one of our treatments!
Contact us today at 833-483-7477 with any questions about our service or book an online appointment today.