Ingredients in Our Energy and Focus IV Drip Package
- IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These Mobile IV Medics IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need along with the following intravenous vitamins.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of B vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) supplementers have noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
- Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics intravenous vitamins:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Extra Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Amino Blend
- Add Vitmain D
- Add LIPO
- Add Tri Immune Boost
- Add Biotin
- Add Medicine(s)
Why Do We Experience Low Energy Levels in the First Place?
Many of us suffer from low energy levels as a result of the demands of our daily lives. Rushing the kids to practice or school, traveling regularly for business, meeting the needs of a physically arduous lifestyle and other factors can leave us feeling sapped of our much-needed energy and focus.
The stressors of our daily lives often impact how our bodies function. When we take a closer look, we can see that several factors may contribute to low energy levels. These include:
- Certain illnesses
- Insufficient sleep
- Low levels of B12
- Electrolyte imbalances
- Certain neurological conditions
- Thyroid conditions
How Much Does an IV for Energy and Focus Cost?
An Energy & Focus IV Drip Package from Mobile IV Medics starts at $239, which includes a nurse coming to you.
If you’re looking for an IV treatment specially formulated to help give the cells in your body an energy boost, Mobile IV Medics is here to help. If you’d like to customize your energy IV drip package to include additional nutrients, reach out to our knowledgable team of Registered Nurses and we can discuss the options that may best support your needs and symptoms.
Schedule Your IV Therapy With Mobile IV Medics Now
We deliver energy IV hydration therapy anywhere in our service areas, which includes Florida, Texas, and California. Don’t waste time feeling fatigued — get an on-demand IV drip loaded with nutrients for quick relief, brought right to your home or office. One of our nurses will safely and painlessly administer an IV drip for energy and focus, helping you feel like the best version of yourself in no time.