Specifically formulated for natural energy and focus, you’ll be both mentally and physically ready to accomplish your goals. Skip the poorly formulated sports or energy drinks full of sugar, artificial flavoring, and coloring that your body doesn’t want or need by getting the Energy & Focus intravenous vitamins. Save what you have left in the tank and let a Mobile IV Medics expert come to you for supercharging.
- IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. Since the majority of Americans do not consume enough fluid for optimal performance and health, it’s not surprising that they may suffer from lapses in memory, poor concentration, and lethargy. These Mobile IV Medics IV fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need along with the following intravenous vitamins.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of b vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These b vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) supplementers have noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
- Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics intravenous vitamins:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Extra Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine(s)