Benefits of Our IV Package for Morning Sickness
The number one benefit of Mobile IV Medics’ morning sickness IV therapy hydration package is that it helps ensure pregnant women and their babies have the fluids and nutrients necessary for optimal health.
Keeping hydrated during pregnancy is essential in maintaining healthy blood pressure levels. Pregnancy also brings extra importance to maintaining proper nutrient levels.
- Iron: Iron helps transport oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body and your baby’s.
- Calcium: A growing baby needs calcium to build strong, healthy bones.
- Folic acid: Optimal folic acid intake is essential during pregnancy, as it can help prevent major defects in the baby’s spine and brain.
What’s in Our Morning Sickness IV?
- IV Fluid – drinking something probably sounds like just about the worst thing in your current state of nausea. This blend of IV fluid and electrolytes to quickly restore precious fluids when you’re vomiting. These are the fluids that provides oxygen and nutrients throughout your body and to your baby. These Mobile IV Medics IV fluids are formulated go directly into and stay in the bloodstream giving you the instant benefits you need.
- Vitamin B complex – pyridoxine (B6) is the important vitamin when it comes to nausea and vomiting. As first line therapy during pregnancy, it’s been shown to greatly improve nausea with no sign of harm to the baby. Additionally, pyridoxine is part of the popular prescription morning sickness medication Diclegis®.
- +/- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicines – these medications are mainstay hospital treatments for nausea and vomiting for both pregnant and non-pregnant patient alike. They have been shown to significantly improve both nausea and vomiting more effectively than other treatments. Your baby’s safety is our primary goal so while available data for one medication in early pregnancy doesn’t demonstrate a high-risk for congenital malformation, we will require either demonstration of a prescription, your OB’s approval, or consultation with our medical director to provide you this during your first trimester.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV therapy:
- Add Vitamin B12
- Add Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add Zinc
How Much Does a Morning Sickness IV Cost?
A morning sickness IV package from Mobile IV Medics starts at $209 and is the ideal base package for those needing active rehydration. If you’d like to customize your morning sickness IV drip, you can add in vitamins, antioxidants or other nutrients for $29 a piece.
Our pharmacist designs all of our exclusive IV therapy packages, including the morning sickness IV, to address a wide range of uncomfortable symptoms.
Schedule Your Nausea IV Now
At Mobile IV Medics, our morning sickness IV package is designed to help you feel better and recover from the symptoms you’re experiencing. The blend of fluids, electrolytes, vitamins and minerals in the morning sickness mobile IV drip will help replenish lost fluids and get you back to feeling your best in no time.
IV therapy from Mobile IV Medics is a safe, painless treatment solution created to help you feel better faster. The best part? One of our Registered Nurses will be at your doorstep within one hour of the time you call. We service locations throughout California and Florida. Book your appointment today or call or text us at 833-483-7477 for more information on our IV packages and pricing options.