Getting sick can knock you out for days or even weeks. Nobody’s got time for that. Stay ahead of seasonal illnesses by giving your immune system a boost of hydration, vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants. We’ll come right to your home with our mobile IV services.
Already sick and needing some extra relief? You can take our Immune IV vitamin infusion alongside therapies like our Cold & Flu IV or Food Poisoning & Stomach Flu IV.
Ingredients in Our Immune IV Package
Our immune IV package is designed to support your immune system with helpful vitamins, nutrients and some bonus hydration. Even if you’re feeling perfectly healthy, our immune-boosting IV can help you stay one step ahead. Our packages contain:
IV fluid: Replenish your body with hydrating fluids to strengthen your immune system.
Vitamin B complex: B vitamins give you an energy kick and ramp up the growth of immune cells in the face of an infection.
- Vitamin B12: Known as an immunomodulator, vitamin B12 can help increase the number of white blood cells in your body.
- Vitamin C: As one of your body’s biggest immune system boosters, vitamin C helps you ward off inflammation and infection.
- Glutathione: This anti-inflammatory molecule keeps you from getting sick, and also helps alleviate any aches and pains.
- Zinc: Thought to slow virus replication, zinc can help your white blood cells function and prevent you from catching a bug.
How IV Therapy Supports Your Immune System
IV vitamin therapy is a powerful way to gear up for flu season or give yourself an immunity boost if you’re feeling worn down. Mobile IV Medics immune support IV packages are known to be very successful thanks to a carefully designed combination of ingredients.
Our IV fluid hydrating quality is one of the most effective ways to boost your immune system. High levels of hydration ensure there’s plenty of fluid in your system to carry oxygen to your blood cells and keep your systems functioning properly. IV fluids also help remove toxins from your body before they can build up a weakened immune system.
Add-ins, like vitamin C and zinc, have also been linked to positive immune-boosting effects. Zinc is thought to help control inflammation and infections, while vitamin C helps repair tissue and fight free radicals in the body.
Tips to Prevent Illness
Besides uncomfortable aches, an illness can keep you bed-ridden for days at a time and cause you to miss out on work, school and social events. Take these preventive measures to avoid getting sick:
- Stick to a healthy diet full of vitamins and nutrients.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep well and aim for at least 8 hours each night.
- Follow proper hygiene habits.
- Get vaccinated for seasonal illnesses like the flu.
- Ensure adequate nutrient and vitamin levels, which can be done through our Immune Support IV.
- Stay hydrated.
Schedule Our Immune System Booster IV
Give yourself a healthy head start with immune IV therapy. Book your IV therapy online, and one of our nurses will come right to your home, office or hotel room to administer the treatment. We deliver fast, reliable and easy service so you can stay healthy in the most convenient way. Our Immune Support IV package is $249 and available to anyone located in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County or Malibu.
Any questions? Give us a call today or start a live chat to learn more!