Weight Loss IV Drip
Starting to think about a diet, new exercise program, or hit a plateau on either of these? Our Mobile IV Medics Weight Loss intravenous vitamins IV therapy is naturally formulated to help transition your body to breakdown fat for energy and decrease body fat. Give your new (or old) weight loss program a boost and let a Mobile IV Medics IV therapy expert come to you for your Mobile IV Medics Weight Loss intravenous vitamins.
Do Weight Loss IVs Really Work?
It’s true — weight loss IV drip treatments boost weight loss by making you the healthiest version of yourself. By supplying your body with vitamins, fluids and other nutrients, weight loss IVs give your body the building blocks it needs to lose weight effectively.
Alongside a healthy exercise and diet routine, weight loss IV therapy can help you drop pounds and feel like the best version of yourself.
Benefits of Weight Loss IVs
The benefits of weight loss IVs include:
- Optimize vitamin levels: Weight loss IV drips help you restore energy levels by delivering large doses of electrolytes and vitamins.
- Help you recover more quickly after a workout: IV weight loss drip treatments help you recover from workouts faster and ensure your body doesn’t suffer from the deficiencies that can occur from overexertion.
- Give your adrenal gland a boost: Weight loss IV drips can help you fight adrenal fatigue to help you shed excess pounds. When you give your adrenal glands a boost, you help your metabolism operate at its peak.
- Maximize your vitamin absorption: Most people only absorb up to 50% of the vitamins and minerals they ingest orally. With an IV drip, however, you’re able to absorb a much higher percentage of the nutrients you take in.
- Improve your sleep: Sleep is one of the critical elements of an effective weight loss strategy. It’s while you sleep that your body can begin to repair abnormalities in its daily functions.
How to Lose Weight: Exercise, Diet and IV Therapy
Weight loss IV therapy boosts your metabolism by supplying a combination of fluids, lipotropics and a unique formulation of vitamins. While IV weight loss treatments cannot act as a substitute for proper nutrition or replace exercise, they can be an excellent weight loss solution alongside healthy eating and an active lifestyle.
At Mobile IV Medics, our Weight Loss IV Drip treatment contains lipotropics, which are compounds that help your body break down fat naturally. Weight loss IV therapy, when used in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet, can:
- Help boost your metabolism at the cellular level.
- Support your circulatory system.
- Help build and support muscle growth.
- Help detoxify your body by removing heavy metals.
- Aid in removing free radicals from your body that contribute to aging, cell damage and changes in metabolism.
- Help you burn fat more efficiently and give you more energy in day-to-day life.
How Much Does a Weight Loss IV Cost and How Often Should You Get One?
At Mobile IV Medics, our Weight Loss IV Drip starts at $299. We recommend IV treatments no more than two times per month due to the highly concentrated doses of vitamins and nutrients provided.
Although it varies based on the individual, their symptoms and their reasons for treatment, the vitamins from an IV drip will remain in your system for two to three weeks.
Ingredients in Our Weight Loss IV Drip Package
Mobile IV Medics’ Weight Loss IV Drip Package includes:
- IV Fluid – one of the most common reasons for fatigue and exhaustion is actually dehydration. This may lead difficulty with concentration and a lack of energy (lethargy), inhibiting you giving your weight loss program all it needs. These IV therapy fluids are formulated to go directly into and stay in the bloodstream and recover from potential dehydration.
- Vitamin B complex – supplementation of B Vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These B Vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive. Deficiency can manifest in many ways so be sure to look out for fatigue, irritability, poor concentration, anxiety, and depression.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- L-Carnitine – contributes to energy formation (metabolism) by facilitating the breakdown of excess fat (triglycerides) in the blood. It also exhibits a substantial antioxidant effect and causes improved glucose metabolism while helping build muscle (lean tissue) mass. Muscle increases the calories you burn (resting metabolic rate) further helping you lose weight.
- MIC – lipotropic nutrients help break down fat during energy (metabolic) processes these nutrients, methionine, choline and inositol, promote the breakdown and transport of fat in addition to its utilization for energy. This may help provide your body with energy from stored fat and while also promoting the formation of muscle (lean tissue).
- Methionine (M in MIC) is one of our body’s essential amino acids, meaning needed to function properly. Methionine helps the body process fat and has been shown to be associated in genetic regulation and activation of certain genes. This includes activation of certain genetic processes that may be involved in the increase in muscle (lean tissue).
- Inositol (I in MIC) is a vitamin-like substance that aides in breaking down fat and reducing cholesterol in the body. It is also associated with proper insulin function which is necessary for utilization of carbohydrates for energy and decrease of fat storage.
- Choline (C in MIC) helps with the breakdown of fat and also detoxification of the liver. Together with Carnitine, choline may trigger cells to utilize fat for energy. Additionally, this effect with carnitine may prevent the body from storing fat and even lead increased fat excretion from the body. Choline may also help with mood and memory.
- Vitamin C – according to research, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) may be directly related to the body’s utilization (oxidation) of fat. Supplementers have also noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
- Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics intravenous vitamins:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add NAD+
- Extra Taurine
- Add Zinc
- Add Medicine
Schedule Your IV Therapy Now
Weight loss IV therapy is a safe and effective way to get the nutrients and fluids you need — all from the comfort of your own home.
No matter the obligations or demands you experience in your daily life, weight loss IV drip treatments are an easy and convenient way to help you achieve your goals. At Mobile IV Medics, we use a topical numbing spray to ensure all in-home weight loss treatments are painless as possible and our team of Registered Nurses will ensure you receive the IV therapy package that best meets your needs.
Call or text 833-483-7477 to inquire about our weight loss IV drip treatment or book your appointment online with us today!