- Vitamin B complex – Since you both lost some of these water soluble B Vitamins to sweat and churned through form energy, this will give you a jump start to recuperation. Supplementation of B Vitamins has been shown to improve ratings of stress, mental health, vigor, and cognitive performance. These B Vitamins are essential in helping your body breakdown and convert food into the energy it needs to function and thrive.
- Vitamin B12 – is a powerhouse for the body, helping make DNA, nerve and blood cells. Your metabolism cannot function without it and no metabolism, no energy. For the 40% of Americans deficient in cobalamin (B12), signs include exhaustion, fatigue and, brain fog.
- High dose magnesium – participates in many important bodily functions including energy creation, protein formation, genetic maintenance, muscle function, and nervous system regulation. The benefit of high dose, intravenous administration of magnesium may allow the opportunity for ailing cells to take up magnesium in ways not achievable when taken orally.
- MIC – lipotropic nutrients help break down fat during energy (metabolic) processes these nutrients, methionine, choline and inositol, promote the breakdown and transport of fat in addition to its utilization for energy. This may help provide you with the energy you need for recuperating and while also promoting the formation of muscle (lean tissue).
- Methionine (M in MIC) is one of our body’s essential amino acids, meaning needed to function properly. Methionine has been shown to be associated in genetic regulation and activation of certain genes. This includes activation of certain genetic processes that may be involved in the increase in muscle (lean tissue).
- Inositol (I in MIC) is a vitamin-like substance that aides in breaking down fat and reducing cholesterol in the body. It is also associated with proper insulin function which is necessary for utilization of carbohydrates for energy.
- Choline (C in MIC) demand may be increased during strenuous endurance exercise and research has shown this may result in decreased choline levels in your system. Supplementing Choline will get your Choline level back up and help muscles perform optimally again.
- Vitamin C – Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) supplementers have noted easier workouts and significant decreases in fatigue, particularly when given intravenously (IV). It is an important supporter of adrenal gland function and therefore helps modulate stress responses and fight fatigue.
- Taurine – is an important amino acid for neurotransmission, neuroprotection, and neurogenesis. Taurine is especially helpful in regulating your mood and stress levels to help you focus and devote your energy to the tasks at hand. Your endurance may also benefit with Taurine supplementation as it has been shown to increase exercise time to exhaustion. Lastly, your sleep may be improved leading to even more energy the next day.
- Zinc – highly active people need to pay special attention to zinc as it aids in repairing your tissues after exercise. Zinc also plays a role in hormone production, including testosterone, which is essential for building muscle (lean tissue) mass. Additionally, you need zinc to improve your aerobic capacity (VO2 Max) to get your muscles the oxygen the need and decrease inflammation which may shorten recovery times.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV therapy intravenous supplements:
- Extra Vitamin C
- Add Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add NAD+
- Extra Taurine
- Add Amino Blend
- Add Vitamin D
- Add LIPO
- Add Tri Immune Boost
- Add Biotin
- Add Medicine