Let Mobile IV Medics bring you fast, effective hangover relief to get you rehydrated, replenished and ready to go.
Our Hangover IV is specifically designed to help alleviate even the toughest hangover symptoms. It includes the vitamins and fluids your body needs to rehydrate and can help you get on with your day. The Hangover IV Package costs $259, which includes a nurse coming to the location of your choice. Book your appointment online now and we’ll be at your door ASAP!
What’s in the Hangover IV?
Everyone has their own hangover cure. While these may work eventually, you’ll end up waiting hours to feel any kind of relief. Our IV therapy for hangovers is specifically designed by our pharmacist to target even the worst hangover symptoms so you don’t have to waste time feeling awful. Our Hangover IV drip delivers this treatment straight into your bloodstream for quick absorption and relief.
You may be wondering how it works. Each component included in our exclusive Hangover IV treatment is used to target some of the worst hangover symptoms, including:
- IV fluid: Drinking alcohol suppresses your body’s antidiuretic hormone (ADH) vasopressin, which normally plays a huge role in reabsorbing fluid back into your body. At the same time, alcohol acts as a diuretic, pulling fluid along with it as it is excreted. Even though alcohol consumption is fun, it can lead to some serious dehydration. Replace these fluids and electrolytes are step one to relieving your misery. The added benefit of doing this with Mobile IV Medics IV hydration is you don’t have to worry about drinking all of that fluid that sounds pretty terrible in your current state of nausea and/or vomiting.
- Vitamin B complex: Since alcohol is a diuretic, it leads to the elimination of many nutrients in your body. B vitamins are fluid soluble vitamins and are some of the hardest hit in this process. This may leave you fatigued, with low energy and a foggy mind. Our B complex will get your levels back where they need to be for you to be sharp.
- Vitamin B12: Cobalamin (B12) is subject to the same depletion as the rest of the B vitamins. B12 is also difficult for many to absorb when ingested, adding to the benefits of receiving it intravenously (IV). The addition of B12 to your hangover treatment should help you get your mind straight and some energy back.
- Glutathione: Together with alcohol dehydrogenase, glutathione is directly responsible for the breakdown of the nasty alcohol byproduct and hangover substance called acetaldehyde. Unfortunately, your body starts to run out of glutathione when you drink too much, slowing the recovery from your hangover. Additionally, glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that inhibits the production of inflammatory molecules called cytokines. Interestingly, cytokine formation also increases during alcohol consumption. This means the boost of glutathione may not only help decrease the duration of your hangover but also treat your aches, headaches and pain directly.
- Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: Alcohol causes both irritation and inflammation in your stomach and gastrointestinal tract. This leads to the formation of both gastric acid and pancreatic secretions likely leading to nausea and if your unlucky (or consumed too much) some vomiting too. This medicine works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that leads to an upset stomach. This medicine is very effective, so your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
- Anti-heartburn and reflux medicine: Alcohol causes irritation in your stomach, leading to the formation of gastric acid. This medicine will help temporarily decrease the amount of acid secreted in your stomach, allowing you to better tolerate the duration of your illness and decrease your nausea.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache and pain medicine: Need something to take care of your aches, fever, headache and generalized pain and do so quickly? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medication will do by blocking the formation of certain inflammatory substances in the body which are increased after drinking. This is by far the quickest way to get your productivity back and, at the very least, feeling well enough to function.
Lingering Hangover Symptoms? We Can Help
It happens to the best of us. You had a little too much fun last night, and now you’re struggling because you consumed too many drinks at one time. As your body strives to break down and eliminate toxins, there are a lot of unpleasant side effects — dehydration, fatigue, headaches, nausea and more. You may know this process as the dreaded hangover.
Most hangovers last anywhere from 24 to 72 hours. That’s a long time to feel awful. Don’t let unpleasant hangover symptoms leave you in a state of misery and rob you of a productive day. Mobile IV Medics can bring relief straight to your couch with our IV therapy for hangovers.
Beat Hangover Symptoms at the Source!
Our quick and effective intravenous treatment helps you beat a variety of symptoms at their source so you can go about your day and forget the events of last night. Here are just a few of the hangover symptoms that can be addressed by our Hangover IV drip:
- Headaches and muscle aches
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Groggy feeling from dehydration
- Irritable mood
- And more
Schedule Your Mobile Hangover IV
Just because you had a great time last night doesn’t mean you have to walk around with a hangover today. With Mobile IV Medics, we’ll save you the time and hassle of dealing with hangover symptoms yourself. One of our Registered Nurses will come straight to your home, hotel room, office or wherever you need us ASAP. Give us a call at 833-IV-DRIPS or start a live chat below — we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If you’re in Southern California and you’re ready to book, you can book online. Before you know it, a nurse will be by your side administering effective hangover relief.