Your body is trying to forget the fun you had last night by eliminating toxins formed due to alcohol consumption and breakdown. Unfortunately, the booze you consumed has also led you to a state of dehydration. Let Mobile IV Medics bring the best available IV hydration Hangover treatment straight to your couch to get you rehydrated and replenished.
- IV Fluid – drinking alcohol suppresses your body’s antidiuretic hormone (ADH) vasopressin, normally responsible for reabsorbing fluid back into your body. At the same time, alcohol acts as a diuretic, pulling fluid along with it as it is excreted. Although it may be fun, alcohol consumption can cause some serious dehydration. Replace these fluids and electrolytes are step one to relieving your misery. The added benefit of doing this with Mobile IV Medics IV hydration is you don’t have to worry about drinking all of that fluid that sounds pretty terrible in your current state of nausea and/or vomiting.
- Vitamin B complex – since alcohol is a diuretic, it leads to the elimination of many nutrients in your body. B vitamins are fluid soluble vitamins and are some of the hardest hit in this process. This may leave you fatigued, low energy, and with a foggy mind. Our b complex with get your levels back where they need to be for you to be sharp
- Vitamin B12 – cobalamine (B12) is subject to the same depletion as the rest of your b vitamins above. B12 is also difficult for many to absorb when ingested adding to the benefits of receiving it intravenously (IV). The addition of B12 to your hangover treatment should help you get your mind straight and some energy back.
- Glutathione – together with alcohol dehydrogenase, glutathione is directly responsible for the breakdown of the nasty alcohol byproduct and hangover substance called acetaldehyde. Unfortunately your body starts to run out of glutathione when you drink too much, slowing the recovery from your hangover. Additionally, glutathione is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent as it inhibits the production of most inflammatory molecules called cytokines. Interestingly, cytokine formation also increases during alcohol consumption. This mean the boost of glutathione may not only help decrease the duration of your hangover but also treat your aches, headaches, and pain directly.
- Anti-nausea & vomiting medicine – alcohol causes both irritation and inflammation in your stomach and gastrointestinal tract. This leads to the formation of both gastric acid and pancreatic secretions likely leading to nausea and if your unlucky (or consumed too much) some vomiting too. This medicine works directly in the areas of the body to block the transmission of signals in your nervous system that lead your upset stomach. This medicine is very effective so take solace in knowing your nausea and vomiting should end quickly.
- Anti-heartburn & reflux medicine – as above, alcohol causes both irritation in your stomach leading to the formation of gastric acid. This medicine will help temporarily decrease the amount of acid secreted in your stomach, allowing you to better tolerate the duration of your illness and decrease your nausea.
- Anti-inflammatory, headache, & pain medicine – need something to take care of your aches, fever, headache, and/or generalized pain and do so quickly? That is exactly what this anti-inflammatory medication will do by blocking the formation of certain inflammatory substances in the body which are increased after drinking. This is by far the quickest way to get your productivity back and at the least, feeling well enough to function.
- Please remember all of our treatments may be customized. Please let us know if you have any questions or needs regarding your treatment selection. Be sure to ask about add-in treatments to optimize your Mobile IV Medics IV hydration:
- Add Vitamin C
- Extra Glutathione
- Add Magnesium
- Add MIC & L-Carnitine
- Add NAD+
- Add Taurine