COVID -19 has taken the world by storm, and many people who become infected with the virus face debilitating long-term symptoms. Even people who recover from the illness may require intensive medical care. Some mild cases can persist for weeks and leave you feeling sluggish and unable to think clearly.
IV treatments are a fantastic option to help alleviate COVID-19 symptoms and hasten your recovery time. IVs deliver fluids, antioxidants, electrolytes, vitamins and nutrients directly to your bloodstream, where your body can absorb them rapidly.
IV treatments are the most efficient way for the body to absorb nutrients, which is why they’re so effective at lessening the symptoms you face. Instead of waiting for nutrients to pass through your digestive tract, you can experience the full potency as soon as they enter you, providing better results for a longer time.
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- IV Treatment for COVID-19 Symptoms
- Immune MAX IV Package
- Use Mobile IV Medics to Alleviate Symptoms of COVID-19 at Home
COVID-19 causes a wide range of symptoms. One person’s experience may differ significantly from someone else’s, even when they live in the same household. The average person doesn’t begin to experience symptoms until five to six days after exposure to the virus, but incubation time can range from one to 14 days after exposure. Infected people can be asymptomatic spreaders, which is why the CDC requests that people stay home if they know they’ve been around someone who became sick with COVID-19.
Now that vaccinations are available to protect against COVID-19, the CDC suggests people follow various guidelines based on their vaccination status and exposure level. For the most up-to-date information, check out the CDC’s information page on calculating your quarantine.
Most Common COVID-19 Symptoms
The World Health Organization reports that the most common COVID-19 symptoms are:
- Dry cough
These symptoms affect the majority of people who have COVID-19.
Less Common COVID-19 Symptoms
Other less prevalent symptoms associated with COVID-19 include:
- Loss of taste and smell
- Red eyes
- Sore throat
- Headache, sometimes severe
- Muscle or joint pain
- Skin rash
- Nausea or vomiting
If you notice you have any of these symptoms, self-quarantine to reduce viral spread. You should also contact anyone you’ve spent time with to notify them that you’re sick. It’s vital to reach out to your primary care physician if you experience any symptoms that concern you. Your doctor will be able to suggest what is best for your situation.
Severe COVID-19 Symptoms
It isn’t typically necessary to go to the hospital for COVID-19 unless you begin to have more severe symptoms such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite
- Chest pain or pressure
- Temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
- Trouble waking up or staying awake
- Pale, gray or blue coloring in your skin, lips or nailbeds
In this case, you should immediately contact an ambulance service to pick you up and take you to the hospital.
Protecting Yourself Against COVID-19
We know that COVID-19 is here to stay for a long time. In the coming years, it’s likely that a pattern will emerge and we can more closely anticipate new waves and seasons the same way we do for the common cold and the flu.
While there’s no way to completely protect yourself from coming down with this virus or any other illness, there are some things everyone can do to slow the spread. Some of the steps you can take to protect yourself and your community include:
- Eating well: A balanced diet with vitamins and nutrients can ensure your body gets everything it needs to keep your immune system strong.
- Exercising regularly: Even exercising a few times a week can improve your health and keep your body in the best shape possible to fight off illness.
- Wearing a mask: Evidence shows that mask-wearing works at preventing the spread of COVID-19 and many other viruses. KN95 and N95 masks offer the most protection, though any mask is better than no mask.
- Getting vaccinated: Staying up to date on vaccinations is essential. Adding your vaccinations for COVID-19 to your list is a great way of making everyone around you safer by upping your resistance to the disease.
When you want to bolster your health as much as possible, Mobile IV Medics can help. Our IV therapy can help to alleviate symptoms caused or exasperated by COVID-19, from dehydration to headaches. We want to work with you to ensure the health of as many people in our communities as possible.
IV Treatment for COVID-19 Symptoms
IV treatments work to quickly alleviate the COVID-19 symptoms you’re facing by infusing your blood with hydration, nutrients, vitamins, electrolytes, antioxidants and medication. Our registered nurses will discuss your symptoms with you and offer suggestions on the best-targeted IV treatment for your specific situation.
We have treatment packages designed by our pharmacist, which include:
- IV Hydration Package
- Cold & Flu IV Drip
- Immune System Support IV Package
- The Mobile IV Medics Cocktail
- Myers’ Cocktail IV Therapy Package
- Migraine & Headache IV Drip Package
- Nausea IV Drip Package
You and the nurse can customize all our packages to suit your needs properly. You can request add-ins to optimize your treatment plan for any symptoms you’re experiencing.
Here are some of the most helpful add-ins for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins increase white blood cell count, reduce nausea and boost energy.
- Vitamin B12: B12 works to increase white blood cell count and energy levels.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can boost your immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Glutathione: Glutathione helps prevent inflammation and reduces your chance of becoming ill.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is an essential mineral that boosts the immune system and helps nerves, muscles and the heart function properly.
- Zinc: Zinc improves immune function and slows microbe reproduction.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps the body respond to an illness by boosting the immune system and regulating the body’s inflammatory response.
- Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: This medicine helps block the nerve signal that causes an upset stomach.
- Anti-inflammatory and pain medicine: Pain medicine in the IV solution can help reduce inflammation and feelings of pain in the body.
You can schedule an IV treatment directly to your home, whether you’ve received a COVID-19 diagnosis or are feeling sick. If you haven’t taken a COVID-19 test and would like to, we can test you when we come to administer your IV treatment. All our treatment prices include in-home service and travel fees.
One IV session should provide you with enough nutrients to carry you through the worst of your COVID-19 symptoms and your recovery period. Most people feel the effects of our drips starting immediately, and the effects last upwards of several weeks — so you’ll be feeling better until you’re ready to get back to your life.
That said, an estimated 7.5% of people that had COVID-19 deal with long COVID, which can cause some symptoms to linger for weeks or months. So if one treatment isn’t enough, our Registered Nurses will be happy to visit you again and make sure you’re getting the best care possible as you manage your condition.
Immune MAX IV Package
Our Immune MAX IV Package is a comprehensive solution to alleviate any COVID-19 symptoms you’re facing while also bolstering your immune system and providing much-needed hydration to your entire body.
The Immune MAX IV Package includes the following vitamins and nutrients to boost your immune system and relieve COVID-19 symptoms.
- IV fluid: The IV fluid consists of saline solution, water and electrolytes to quickly replenish all your body’s lost fluids. If you’re suffering from nausea or diarrhea, it’s vital to stay hydrated.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins help build a healthy immune system and increase the body’s production of white blood cells. A study shows that B vitamins can potentially reduce COVID-19’s severity and help you recover from the disease.
- Vitamin B12: B12 also increases white blood cell count and energy levels. Some studies show that B12 may slow down viral replication within the body.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps boost your immune system while also reducing inflammation. A study on vitamin C and the common cold found that regular vitamin C supplementation reduced the cold’s duration.
- Glutathione: Glutathione is vital in reducing inflammation caused by COVID-19 that can sometimes lead to organ failure. A study found that raising glutathione levels can reduce the severity of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Zinc: Zinc helps alleviate COVID-19 symptoms because it boosts immune function and decreases viral replication.
It can be hard to get enough vitamins and nutrients while you’re sick, and our IVs solve that problem for you. If you or someone you know is suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, our Immune MAX IV Package can help you feel better quickly. We can administer IVs to anyone over age 12 and weighing over 100 pounds.
Use Mobile IV Medics to Alleviate Symptoms of COVID-19 at Home
You don’t need to suffer from COVID-19 symptoms any longer than necessary. If you request an appointment now, a Registered Nurse can be at your door within an hour to administer a targeted treatment for your specific symptoms to help you feel better faster. You can learn more about how our treatment works by calling or texting 833-483-7477 today.