Now, more than ever, stress is all around us. Professional expectations to meet productivity standards and worries in your personal life can make you feel overwhelmed. When you frequently experience these triggers, your body will release chemicals that put you in fight-or-flight mode 24/7, even though there’s no physical danger. Neurotransmitters like epinephrine, dopamine and norepinephrine keep you on high alert, causing the tension and anxiousness that leads to the stress response of:
- A racing heart.
- Heightened senses.
- Tightened muscles.
- Quickened breaths.
- Constricted blood vessels.
Your body evolved to live with some amount of stress. However, a near-constant state of stress impacts your bodily systems, especially your immune response.
- Signs You Are Stressed
- At-Home Treatments for Stress
- How Does IV Therapy for Stress Relief Work?
- Stress Relief Drip IV Therapy at Mobile IV Medics
- Schedule a Stress Relief Drip Today
Signs You Are Stressed
Stress affects cognitive ability, emotions, physical health and behaviors. The symptoms of chronic stress include:
- Achy or painful muscles
- Appetite changes
- Clenched jaw or grinding teeth
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Poor focus
- Reduced energy
- Upper respiratory infections
- Upset stomach
Chronic stress can also cause these health conditions:
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Digestive problems
- Heart disease and hypertension
- Insulin resistance
- Mood disorders
- Reproductive disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
- Skin and hair problems
- Unwanted weight gain or obesity
At-Home Treatments for Stress
Those with chronic stress may find relief through at-home remedies. Try these stress-alleviating methods.
- Exercising: Regular exercise reduces your chances for anxiety and lowers your stress hormones while releasing endorphins. It also improves body confidence and sleep quality.
- Reducing your caffeine intake: Since caffeine is a stimulant, high doses can increase anxiety. If caffeine makes you feel anxious or jittery, cut down on your consumption.
- Journaling: Writing your thoughts down helps you work through your problems, and noting what you’re grateful for relieves anxiety and stress.
- Socializing with family and friends: Social support gives you a sense of self-worth and belonging and releases oxytocin, a natural stress reliever. Hanging out with your loved ones — or “tend and befriend” — is the opposite of the fight-or-flight response.
- Spending time with your pet: Playing with your pet releases oxytocin, which creates a positive mood. A pet is also a companion who gives you purpose while keeping you active, which reduces anxiety.
How Does IV Therapy for Stress Relief Work?
For those with chronic stress, specific neurotransmitters cause the fight-or-flight mode that triggers stress symptoms. However, other neurotransmitters like gamma-aminobutyric acid and serotonin promote wellness by:
- Reducing anxiety.
- Boosting your immune system.
- Relaxing your bodily systems.
- Elevating your mood.
- Promoting productive sleep.
- Enhancing focus.
The correct nutrients encourage these beneficial neurotransmitters to do their job even better, so giving your body these vitamins and minerals will boost the production of these chemicals. A stress relief drip is one of the best ways to get these nutrients.
IV therapy for stress management uses vitamins and nutrients to relieve stress symptoms. This combination of nutrients helps your body become more balanced. Vitamins block and reverse the effects of exhaustion, so you feel better quickly. Since the IV method directly delivers this mixture to your body, you will feel its effects soon.
Here is how the ingredients in a stress relief drip reduce the symptoms of chronic stress.
- B complex: B vitamins convert dietary energy into the form of energy the body needs to combat fatigue and low-energy feelings. It also improves mental health and decreases stress.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is essential for your body’s metabolism, which is necessary for creating energy. It also helps your body produce blood and nerve cells that reduce fatigue.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C supports the adrenal gland, which modulates stress responses and reduces fatigue. As an antioxidant, it improves energy and immune function.
- Magnesium: Magnesium boosts your energy while reducing your chances for headaches, migraines and chronic pain.
- Saline: Saline delivers hydration directly to the bloodstream to reduce dehydration.
- Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid that regulates your mood and stress levels, which improves your focus and energy. It also boosts endurance during exercise and enhances sleep quality.
Here are some other ingredients you can add to an IV therapy for stress relief package.
- Glutathione: Glutathione plays a role in tissue building and repair and chemical and protein creation. It also boosts your immune system.
- MIC: MIC is a lipotropic agent that promotes healthy and safe weight loss when you exercise and eat well.
- NAD+: Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a coenzyme that turns nutrients into energy for metabolism.
- Zinc: Zinc is a mineral that boosts immune function and reduces depression.
Stress Relief Drip IV Therapy at Mobile IV Medics
While an at-home treatment for stress may be effective, you may need something more to reduce your chronic stress symptoms. If you have been feeling overwhelmed, an IV therapy for stress management may be an ideal treatment. Consider these IV packages from Mobile IV Medics for your stress management.
Energy and Focus
The Energy & Focus IV package has ingredients that naturally improve your energy and focus to physically and mentally prepare you for the day. This formula will give your body nutrients, vitamins and fluids necessary to have the energy levels required for:
- Managing your stress.
- Having an improved sense of happiness and well-being.
- Finding the motivation to complete tasks.
- Enhancing your personal and work productivity.
The Myers’ Cocktail IV package promotes rejuvenation and refreshment to maintain wellness. This formula features fluids, antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins that will:
- Reduce your stress and anxiety.
- Increase your energy levels.
- Improve your mood.
- Restore body balance.
Schedule a Stress Relief Drip Today
Tackle your chronic stress symptoms once and for all with IV therapy for stress relief from Mobile IV Medics. Our goal is to help you feel better as soon as possible by delivering the nutrients your body needs directly to your bloodstream. Our IV packages for stress have ingredients for reducing your anxiety and irritability, resulting in a better mood and a relaxed body.
Browse our IV package options and book a day and time to receive your treatment. We understand that your stress symptoms may have you feeling too tired or anxious to leave your home. We are a mobile service, so our registered nurses will come to your location to administer IV therapy. The pain-free infusion will quickly relieve your chronic stress symptoms and get you feeling lively and energetic again.
Schedule your stress relief drip with Mobile IV Medics today. Give us a call, book your appointment or start a chat with one of our friendly representatives. We have an extensive service area, covering major metropolitan areas in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Nevada and Texas.