While most people picture hospitals and medicine when they think of intravenous (IV) therapy, IV treatment can be just as effective for enhancing beauty and reversing the signs of aging. In fact, with the right combination of vitamins and minerals, an IV treatment package can help you achieve glowing skin, glossy locks and glamorous nails.
To help you understand how IV treatment can help with anti-aging, this article covers what a beauty drip is and how you can use IV therapy to reduce wrinkles and other effects of aging. Keep reading to learn how IV therapy can help you look and feel your best.
What Is a Beauty Drip?
Because intravenous therapy is a quick way to deliver vitamins and nutrients directly to your body’s systems, an IV drip is a more efficient way to enhance beauty than taking supplements. While a supplement or superfood must first be digested and absorbed by the body, an IV drip puts essential vitamins and nutrients right into the bloodstream.
By making key nutrients more bioavailable to the body, an IV drip works to support your beauty from the inside out. An IV therapy specially formulated for beauty can improve the appearance of your skin as well as strengthen your hair and nails. Receiving a beauty drip can help you get that extra boost to look your best on a special occasion.
Here are all the beauty drip ingredients that can make you glow:
- Vitamin B complex: B complex vitamins are crucial to so many facets of beauty, from pantothenic acid (B5) maintaining natural moisture levels to thiamine (B1) preventing breakouts. Another component of the vitamin B complex, riboflavin (B2), protects the skin by increasing cell turnover and assisting collagen maintenance, while niacin (B3) helps alleviate common skin issues like acne, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, wrinkles and damaged skin in general.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin is your new secret weapon for healthy hair, skin and nails. Vitamin B12 serves as a cofactor for DNA synthesis to promote cell production, which enables the body to reduce skin problems like redness, dryness, excessive oil and acne marks.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C promotes skin health by stimulating collagen production, which minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give your skin a firmer and smoother look overall. Collagen also keeps your hair growing strong and healthy.
- Glutathione: As a powerful antioxidant, glutathione is key for flushing out toxins, sustaining wellness and maintaining a youthful glow. Glutathione levels naturally decline with age, which is why supplementing your body’s glutathione with a beauty drip can give your skin the extra support it needs to look its best.
- Zinc: This mighty mineral helps to protect and heal your skin. Zinc guards the cells involved in producing collagen, the skin’s support system, by minimizing free-radicals. By boosting your immune system and reducing inflammation, zinc can also help you avoid acne flare-ups. As a bonus, zinc’s healing powers help strengthen fragile hair and nails.
- IV fluid: Fluids are the body’s transportation system for providing vital nutrients and oxygen to your skin to keep it healthy, strong and protected. IV fluid can assist the circulation of these nutrients while supplying extra hydration to keep skin from becoming dry, flaky, chapped or scaly.
Keep in mind that Mobile IV Medics lets you customize any IV packages with add-in treatments to optimize your beauty outcomes. Consider including extra vitamin C or glutathione or adding another beauty enhancement like magnesium to take your IV drip therapy up a notch.
How IV Therapy Reduces Wrinkles
Your skin is a reflection of how healthy your organs are, which means the better off your organs are, the better your skin will look. Similar to maintaining a healthy diet, IV therapy can improve your skin’s health and reduce wrinkles by supporting your body’s functions. Any nutrient you receive through IV therapy can benefit your body’s organs by going into your body’s systems and affecting them directly.
Through the intravenous delivery of skin-nourishing nutrients into the body’s bloodstream, your organs can receive essential vitamins and minerals quickly and efficiently to boost skin health. For example, receiving antioxidants via IV therapy can help the liver detoxify faster to rejuvenate the skin. Flushing toxins out of your body promotes clearer, firmer and healthier skin overall to minimize wrinkles.
A beauty drip from Mobile IV Medics contains the perfect combination of detoxifying glutathione and skin-loving vitamins to help your skin clear out toxins and combat wrinkles.
Anti-Aging IV Therapy
One key IV drip ingredient for anti-aging is nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+). NAD+ is a coenzyme found within every single one of your body’s cells. This minuscule molecule is critical for fundamental biological processes like keeping the metabolism running smoothly. Because NAD+ is needed to safely transfer the energy from food to the body’s tissues, it is key for keeping DNA healthy, regulating cellular functions and more.
While the body naturally produces NAD+, its NAD+ levels decline with each passing year, which speeds up the aging process. Low levels of NAD+ can slow down the metabolism and come with side effects such as brain fog, vision loss, heart disease, Alzheimer’s and diabetes. However, increasing the body’s NAD+ levels may help reduce the risk of these conditions while reversing signs of aging.
As we age, our telomeres — the protective caps at the end of DNA that preserves its stability — shorten and make us more susceptible to the impacts of aging. NAD+ treatments work by lengthening the telomeres, which boosts longevity by fighting the negative effects that come with shortened telomeres.
Although there is no way to completely stop the aging process, receiving IV treatment with NAD+ could help you look younger as well as feel more energetic and better overall by slowing it down. When paired with a healthy lifestyle and good anti-aging habits like routine exercise and eating well, regular NAD+ IV therapy may just make you feel like you’ve discovered the fountain of youth.
The NAD+ package from Mobile IV Medics offers a potent combination of NAD+ and IV fluid to help flush out toxins, increase hydration and fight fatigue. Any vitamins, minerals or medicines of your choice can also be added to your custom NAD+ drip treatment.
Receive Beauty-Enhancing and Anti-Aging Drip Therapy From Mobile IV Medics
Get a beauty drip treatment or anti-aging IV therapy in the comfort of your home from Mobile IV Medics. At Mobile IV Medics, we offer a wide variety of customizable IV packages to suit your exact health and beauty needs. Our team of registered nurses is quick to respond and will come directly to wherever is most convenient for you to administer the IV treatment.
Additional Resources & Related Articles
- What Should I Add to My Skincare Routine?
- Which Vitamins are Great For Your Skin?
- Beauty IV Drip Package
- What Is IV Glutathione Good For?