Your weight loss journey is an ideal time to discover your biggest motivators, from enjoying nutritious food to completing effective workouts. A combination of healthy habits can make your weight loss goals successful, especially when you add support from vitamins and supplements. Vitamins provide essential nutrients that have the potential to increase the speed at which you see physical changes. Finding out which ingredients work best for you can benefit your new future of healthy habits!
Take a look and see what vitamins help with weight loss.
- Can Vitamins Help With Weight Loss?
- What Supplements Should You Take When Losing Weight?
- Jump Start Your Weight Loss With Mobile IV Medics
Can Vitamins Help With Weight Loss?
While vitamins on their own do not directly cause you to lose weight, they act as additional support to make weight loss more achievable. For example, when your body lacks nutrients, it may be more challenging to notice weight loss. Luckily, vitamins and supplements can provide these nutrients to the body for more effective results when combined with exercise and dieting.
Think of vitamins as pedals on a bicycle. You can move the bike with your feet to get some momentum. Using your pedals can give you more speed to move closer to your destination. So, while exercise and dieting can work great on their own when losing weight, vitamins can help you go the extra mile to see the desired results.
What Supplements Should You Take When Losing Weight?
As you start or move through your weight loss journey, there are a few vitamins and supplements you can add to your diet to see changes more quickly. These new additions to your daily routine can offer weight loss support and numerous other health benefits to make exercise easier on your body.
Take a look at the best vitamins and supplements for weight loss to add to your diet.
1. Vitamin B12
When your body needs additional support to maintain protein metabolism, it’s vitamin B12 to the rescue! Protein metabolism turns foods into energy to strengthen the function of our bones, muscles and lean tissues. These essential vitamins for metabolism contribute to the energy we need to complete exercises, leading to healthy weight loss journeys.
We typically receive vitamin B12 from consuming meat, dairy and poultry, which give our bodies plenty of energy to get through our regular daily routines. Additional vitamin B12 through supplements can help you feel more energized to complete the exercises you love most and achieve your weight loss goals.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is possible for some groups of people, including:
- Anyone over 50 years old.
- Those with pernicious anemia
- People practicing a strict vegetarian diet.
- Individuals with digestive issues.
If you fit the criteria for vitamin B12 deficiency, try to add supplements to your diet to feel more energized on your weight loss journey!
2. Vitamin D
Vitamin D is an essential nutrient and hormone our bodies need to maintain our bone structures, immune systems, brain cell activity and muscle function. Spending some time in the sunshine is an excellent way to naturally boost your vitamin D levels. This vitamin plays a vital role in weight loss too!
Recent studies have discovered that taking vitamin D weight loss supplements for women while exercising resulted in more significant physical changes than those who exercised without the vitamin. This finding could explain vitamin D’s powerful role in boosting the muscles we engage during a workout.
The same study found that vitamin D blocks the actions of the body’s parathyroid hormone. The parathyroid hormone triggers fat accumulation around the whole body’s internal tissues, meaning increased vitamin D can reduce fat buildup.
With these impressive findings in mind, you may want to add vitamin D to your daily intake of essential supplements to move forward confidently on your weight loss journey. Physical change is just around the corner with this nutrient in your diet!
A healthy amount of iron in the body provides excellent support for you to lose weight naturally. We need iron to move oxygen throughout our blood, but additional iron can offer numerous health benefits.
Taking iron supplements each day before accomplishing your daily routine can offer two essential changes to your health. These benefits of iron include:
- Increased energy: Iron is an excellent energy source needed to complete any workout. The energy our bodies receive from iron improves our stamina and focus levels, so each trip to the gym or outside becomes easier to accomplish than the last! With more energy and increased stamina, you can begin to see weight loss at a healthy rate.
- Improving muscle movement: Our muscles go through strenuous movements and stretches during a workout. Without the proper support and rest for our muscles, movements can become uncomfortable, making workouts more challenging. Luckily, iron supplements are the perfect solution! Iron helps move oxygen throughout the body, including the muscles, so they can move freely while working out. More oxygen through iron means we can endure more intense exercise without feeling too sore afterward.
The benefits that result from increased energy make iron one of the most effective vitamins for weight loss. When taking iron supplements, however, remember that digestive side effects like constipation may occur.
Like iron, magnesium is one of the best supplements for weight loss. Magnesium minerals play a crucial role in energy production, muscle endurance and nerve function to make daily activities easier to complete. Foods high in magnesium and magnesium supplements can contribute to natural weight loss.
The following three health factors make magnesium one of the best weight loss supplements for women and men starting their health journey:
- Increasing energy levels: From the examples of benefits we saw from vitamin B12, vitamin D and iron, high energy is vital to staying on top of workouts for losing weight. Luckily, magnesium can do the same! This vitamin helps boost energy production so you can enjoy exercising regularly and see the physical results you desire.
- Reducing stress: We all encounter stress throughout our lives. Regulating these emotions is vital for maintaining a positive outlook and taking care of mental health, which impacts the journey to healthy weight loss. Magnesium helps minimize cortisol production, which stress typically increases. Cortisol can lead to fat buildup so magnesium can aid in faster weight loss through dieting and exercise.
- Regulating hormones: The leptin hormone in our bodies plays a crucial role in our appetite and energy levels. Low leptin levels can make us hungrier than we truly are, leading to overeating and weight gain. Magnesium helps regulate leptin so our appetites return to normal, and you can maintain a healthy diet to lose weight naturally.
Jump Start Your Weight Loss With Mobile IV Medics
Get a head start on your weight loss journey with the help of Mobile IV Medics! Our Weight Loss IV Drip provides essential nutrients directly into the bloodstream, including vitamin B complex, vitamin B12 and vitamin C. When you book your appointment, one of our talented registered nurses will administer the IV so you can feel the energizing results of drip therapy immediately. Soon, you’ll see the physical results you desire when you combine our IV drip with exercise and nutritious dieting!
Contact us today with any questions about our services and appointments.