Bachelorette celebrations can range from a variety of locations and trips. Whether your group is big or small, and whether you a planning a local affair or a plane-hopping excursion, there are tons of fun ideas for every budget and personality. Remember, it’s ultimately up to the bride where she wants to go. Ask her if she has any specific ideas, locations or activities she’d love to do. Her personal interests and trip wants will help you plan the perfect party.
Bachelorette parties are the most popular pre-wedding event, so it’s crucial to get it right. If you’re the maid of honor, you have a lot of planning to do to help the bride-to-be with her wedding day. Let’s make your to-do list easier by taking the guesswork out of prepping for the bachelorette party. This helpful guide will help you plan the perfect trip and discover exciting ideas to make your party one to remember!
- Planning the Perfect Bachelorette Party Getaway
- Things to Do for a Bachelorette Party
- Bachelorette Party Ideas
- Group IV Therapy for Bachelorette Parties
- Mobile IV Medics to Your Rescue
Planning the Perfect Bachelorette Party Getaway
Event planners know the secret to a successful trip is taking the time to plan so that your crew can relax and focus on having fun. Once your budget is set, follow these tips for a smooth experience:
1. Make a Guest List
Figure out the people you want to invite to the bachelorette getaway.Because a bachelorette party will likely involve multiple travelers, it’s best to discuss budget, availability, and ideas with the bride, bridal party, and important guests.
2. Research Your Location
Once you have an idea of your ideal location, research the area and what it has to offer. The best bachelorette trip locations feature accommodations, places to eat, and activities in one general location. Look for a place that has a wide variety of delicious restaurants, things to do and exquisite places to stay nearby.
3. Determine Your Departure Date
Figure out how long you want your trip to be and talk to your group about what dates would work best for everyone. Keep the weather in mind for your location before you select possible travel dates. Also, research the pros and cons of off-season versus on-season dates.
4. Book Your Stay
Depending on the location, sometimes it’s less crowded and more budget-friendly to travel off-season, but you may have fewer group activities in the area to choose from. Always check accommodations reviews. Research group rate opportunities and choose a rental, hotel or resort that suits your group and budget.
5. Make an Itinerary
Plan out what you want to do during your days and nights on the trip. Consider restaurants, clubs, beaches, stores, and attractions. Making an itinerary gives you a foundation on what you want to do on your trip at certain times of the day. However, while it’s ideal to have one or two preplanned events each day, you’ll want to avoid overbooking — it’s a good idea to leave some free time for spontaneous activities or rest each day.
Things to Do for a Bachelorette Party
Think about what the bride loves to do for fun and relaxation. Does she adore nature and adventuring in the great outdoors? Is she a city-lovin’ gal who revels in a glitzy night out on the town? Does she long for the ultimate spa trip to feel rejuvenated and melt all her wedding planning stress away?
If you’re looking for things to do for your bachelorette party, check out these celebration ideas to inspire the ultimate itinerary:
- Brunch: Keep it low-key with a relaxing bachelorette brunch. Many resorts have delicious brunch options to enjoy on-site. Or you can venture out to find the area’s best breakfast spot and fill your morning with coffee, laughter and delicious food.
- Dinner: Numerous places have a variety of dinner options, including fine dining, restaurants with authentic cuisine, seafood places and even pizza joints. You always have the option to eat at your resort or hotel restaurants as well.
- Pool or beach: If your resort, rental or hotel has access to a pool, plan a relaxing day swimming with the girls. If you have close access to the beach, grab your surfside essentials and prepare to soak up the sun.
- Hiking and camping: This is an excellent option if your group enjoys staying active and taking in nature and breathtaking views. Plan a trip to a historic hiking trail, complete with a picnic lunch. If you’re going to stay overnight on the trail, finish off the day with an evening bonfire and s’mores.
- Shopping: Set aside some time for the crew to check out local shops to find the perfect souvenirs. Who doesn’t love a fun shop-till-you-drop day out with the girls?
- Vineyard hopping: If your group loves wine and cheese parties, this one’s for you! Make a day of it to visit scenic vineyards and try unique wines. Call ahead about tours and group deals for wine tasting. For a fun keepsake, everyone can take home bottles of wine and corks signed by the squad as a memento of your trip together.
- Sunset cruise: Planning your trip near the coast? Book a sunset cruise for the group to enjoy one last sail before the veil. Relax, view the beautiful sunset colors in the sky and potentially spot some amazing ocean mammals.
Bachelorette Party Ideas
After you plan your trip itinerary, remember to highlight the reason for this excursion — celebrating your bride-to-be. From outfit accessories to festive party decorations, these details take your bachelorette party experience to the next level:
- Accessories: To make the days even more exciting, make or purchase accessories for the group to wear throughout your trip. Customized sun hats are a great option to wear on the beach, by the pool, out to dinner, and during shopping trips. Other gear ideas include matching sunglasses, tank tops with bachelorette sayings, customized tumblers and personalizedtote bags.
- Decorations: Recruit a few members of the “I Do Crew” to decorate your hotel rooms with balloons, banners, tinsel, gift bags with accessories and customized cups for everyone. Match the theme of your party to your location and planned activities.
- Evening wear: Coordinated outfits for nights out are a fun way to boost the bridal bash. With the bride dressed in white and the rest of the ladies in matching darker outfits, adorn your bride-to-be in a bridal sash and veil, and include the rest of the crew with themed tops and accessories. Keep in mind the temperature — pack a variety of warm- or cold-weather outfits as needed, so you’re set for fancy dinners and casual outings.
Group IV Therapy for Bachelorette Parties
To have an enjoyable time on the trip, it’s important to stay hydrated and avoid sickness. One of the worst things that can happen on your trip is if your group is not feeling well enough to do the planned activities. You don’t want to miss out on all the opportunities your trip has to offer by having to stay back at the hotel in bed all day.
Between jet lag from travel and dehydration from bachelorette party activities, your crew may become worn out quickly. The good news is, Mobile IV Medics has IV therapy mobile services available to help your bachelorette group feel their best for the whole trip. Our group rates and packages are designed to restore your entire bridal squad in mind and body with our discreet IV therapies. Our professional Medic IV staff deliver saline, vitamins, amino acids and other essential nutrients, so you feel rejuvenated and can get back to the best trip ever.
Mobile IV Medics to Your Rescue
Sickness doesn’t need to get in the way of your special trip. Our mobile IV services come to you to alleviate symptoms of dehydration and hangovers so you can feel your best as you celebrate with friends. Be sure to check out the ever-growing number of areas we serve and book your mobile IV therapy today!