Las Vegas, Nevada, isa city of sights, sounds and experiences. The “Entertainment Capital of the World” is a bustling metropolis of potential entertainment, full of clubs, casinos, shows and more. With so many avenues of entertainment, deciding where to start can feel like a daunting task. Even if you can narrow down your ideal location — say, to a nightclub or pool party — you might find yourself overwhelmed with choices.
- Day Clubs and Pool Parties in Vegas
- Nightclubs in Vegas
- Our Itinerary
- Mobile IV Therapy in Vegas
- Schedule With Mobile IV Medics Today
If that’s the case, we’ve got you covered. Here are some of the best nightclub, day club and pool party locations in Las Vegas, the perfect places to swim the day away and dance until the sun comes back up in the morning. And once you’re done, we’ve got the perfect plan to make sure you’re feeling rehydrated and refreshed after.
Day Clubs and Pool Parties in Vegas
In a desert city like Las Vegas, it makes sense to want to cool off during the day. Consider stopping by a day club for a drink or a dip in the pool. Note that many day and nightclubs offer their own pools — these are just a few of the noteworthy ones:
- Wet Republic: Held at the MGM Grand, this club is home to the two largest saltwater pools of the Las Vegas Strip, along with a lazy river and bottle service.
- Marquee Dayclub: Held at the Cosmopolitan, this establishment Includes eight cabanas, ten bungalow lofts equipped with open-air party decks, and infinity pools.
- Daylight: Located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, this lounge is considered one of the largest pool parties on the Las Vegas Strip and offers nighttime and daytime pool parties.
- Bare: A calmer swimming experience located in the Mirage, Bare offers topless bathing and is surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
- Encore Beach Club: Held at Wynn Encore, this establishment boasts a three-tiered pool complex, a pavilion for table games, and VIP two-story bungalows with views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Tao Beach: Located at the Venetian and connected to the Tao Asian Bistro and Nightclub, Tao Beach offers such amenities as luxury cabanas, masseuses and a thirty-foot bar with an appetizer and grill menu.
Nightclubs in Vegas
One of the most noteworthy features of Las Vegas is the city’s wide array of nightclubs. Nightclubs are a fun place to dance and drink away the evening, but with so many options, it can be difficult to know where to spend your evening. Here are a few of the best club options in Las Vegas:
- Omnia Las Vegas: An elegant and modern club inside Caesar’s Palace, Omnia Las Vegas has a rooftop garden with a breathtaking view of the Las Vegas Strip and an internal hip hop club called the Heart of Omnia.
- Jewel Nightclub: An opulent nightclub located at the Ari, this club has a weekly mix of music, including EDM, hip hop and live performances.
- Drai’s Las Vegas: Located on the top floors of The Cromwell, this haven hosts A-List musical talent and offers services such as jet charters, bottle service and even fireworks.
- XS Las Vegas: This club is held in Wynn Las Vegas and offers bottle service, multiple bars and a night-swim party located in the pool.
- Hakkasan Nightclub: This is a newer, multitiered club hosted in the MGM Grand. It houses a restaurant, outdoor garden bar, an elegant lounge space, and plenty of room to dance. This place is also home to the Ling Ling Lounge, an Eastern-themed lounge that plays hip hop and top 40s music.
- Zouk Nightclub: One of the newest and most technologically advanced clubs in Las Vegas, Zouk nightclub is located at Resorts World. It offers bottle service and multiple experiences through Capital Bar and Empire, which operates as a main club edition and a separate venue for specific nights.
For our ideal itinerary advice, we suggest picking your day and nightclub experiences based on shared location. Visiting two clubs held at the same hotel can save you time and energy over the course of the day. If you’d rather travel to different places, consider which hotels might be closest in order to minimize commute time. Here’s an ideal example itinerary:
- Start the day at the Wet Republic.
- When evening falls, dry off and head to the Hakkasan Nightclub.
- Finally, once you’ve finished partying, consider going back to your room and revitalizing yourself with our special service — IV therapy.
Mobile IV Therapy in Vegas
After a long day — and night — of swimming and clubbing, you’re likely to return to your home or hotel room completely drained. Maybe you’re hungover, nursing a headache or generally tired and dehydrated from a long night of dancing. In these cases, it can be tempting to throw yourself in bed and resign yourself to a day of miserable recovery. But there are other things you can do to feel better — for example, IV therapy.
IV therapy refers to the process of receiving fluids, nutrients and medicine directly through the veins. It’s a quicker alternative to oral rehydration and nutrient replenishment and can resupply your body with the specific vitamins and minerals it requires. Among other things, it can be used to alleviate the symptoms of dehydration.
Mobile IV Medics is a quick, easy way to experience the benefits of IV therapy in the comfort of your home. We offer a variety of packages that can alleviate the symptoms of colds, migraines, dehydration and hangovers. Our basic rehydration packages can also be customized with the addition of vitamins and specific medications.
Mobile IV Medics services are preferable to traditional IV therapy or drip bars in several ways. We use a topical numbing agent at the point of IV insertion to minimize pain and discomfort during the process. We also come straight to your place of residence, saving you time and energy. Mobile IV Medics is ideal when you’ve returned from a busy day of sightseeing and don’t feel like making another trip.
Schedule With Mobile IV Medics Today
Las Vegas is a bustling city, filled with clubs, parties and experiences galore. After a long day of swimming and partying, you might find yourself feeling drained, dehydrated and hungover. In those cases, you may not want to spend the next several hours orally rehydrating or be forced to make another trip to visit a drip bar or clinic.