A weekend away with your girlfriends allows you to make lifelong memories and strengthen your relationships. While any time away with friends is fun, you may be looking for a more unique and memorable experience. Discover our weekend getaway with friends activities list to plan your next getaway with your closest pals.
Table of Contents:
- 5 Girls’ Weekend Activities Ideas
- What Are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
- Popular Group IV Treatments
- About Your IV Treatment
- Mobile IV Medics Group IV Therapy
5 Girls’ Weekend Activities Ideas
If you’re planning a girls’ weekend getaway, you’re probably thinking about different activities you can do together. A weekend away with your friends is an amazing way to unwind, bond with each other and explore a new area. Of course, you also want to make lifelong memories and have an unforgettable time.
Check out our five ideas for a weekend away with your friends:
1. Yoga and Spa Retreat
A weekend away is the perfect time to decompress and recharge with your friends. Life can get hectic, so it’s important to take care of your mind and body. A yoga and spa retreat can give you and your friends the time you need to relax and unwind while treating yourselves to a much-needed break.
A group yoga class can be a fun way to exercise while centering your mind and listening to your body’s needs. There are many kinds of yoga classes — choose from outdoor yoga, hot yoga and even night yoga for a memorable experience with your girls.
After a refreshing yoga class, you can continue your weekend of pampering with a relaxing spa treatment. Everyone can enjoy group facials, manicures, pedicures and more for a fun bonding experience. A getaway with your friends is the perfect time to pamper yourself and replenish your soul.
A girls’ getaway should leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, ready to take on your responsibilities. A yoga and spa retreat can help you get back to your daily life with a renewed sense of joy and confidence. If you’re looking for a fun, exciting way to enjoy a weekend with your friends, you may want to consider a yoga and spa retreat.
2. Cooking or Mixology Class
Another exciting way to spend a weekend with friends is going to a cooking or mixology class. Learning how to cook a delicious meal or make a scrumptious cocktail is something you and your friends will remember long after your trip ends, allowing you to make what you learned for future dinners and parties.
Some of life’s most cherished memories involve delicious food and drink with your friends. Even if you know how to cook, it can be exciting to learn a different recipe or cooking technique together. Plus, cooking or making cocktails together is an excellent way to improve interpersonal interaction and friendly communication. This activity allows you and your friends to focus on the present moment and each other’s company.
Discover your new favorite recipe and enjoy a fun, unique way to spend time with your girls.
3. Dinner and a Show
What better way to spend a memorable night with friends than with dinner and a show? This plan can be as simple or creative as you like depending on what you and your friends want to do with your weekend. There are seemingly endless combinations of dinner and a show, making it a tried and true favorite for a girls’ trip.
While you may think of a movie or concert, you can really get creative if you think outside of the box. Choose from magic shows, dance recitals, comedy shows or even the circus — if you and your friends are planning a trip to a city like New York City, you can’t miss heading to a musical or play before grabbing a bite to eat.
This combination is a classic yet exciting way to bond with your friends. These memories are sure to last a lifetime.
4. Outdoor Activities
Are you and your friends are feeling more adventurous? There are endless ways to explore the beautiful outdoors and enjoy time with your friends. Even when you aren’t planning on heading to a outdoorsy location for the weekend, you can typically find outdoor activities near wherever you’re staying.
A simple hike with your friends allows you to enjoy the stunning scenery of nature, get some exercise in and bond with your friends. Or, you can even set up jet ski rentals, zip-lining or other unique activities. Participating in outdoor activities allows you and your friends to discover the great outdoors together, unplugging from daily life and truly bonding together.
5. Group IV Therapy
Another unique idea for a girls’ weekend is group intravenous (IV) therapy.
While many people may initially think of mobile IV treatments as a single-patient experience, they can be customized for an entire group to experience together. IV treatments allow the nutrients and vitamins to quickly travel through the bloodstream and nourish the body, making them perfect for helping everyone get back on their feet after a long weekend.
IV treatments are administered by a medical professional, often a nurse, to help treat various ailments, such as dehydration. IV treatments can boost your health even when you don’t have underlying symptoms to address. Before your group IV treatment, the nurse can answer any questions and walk you through the process.
In most cases, an IV will be placed in the arm. The nurse will help decide where the IV should be placed depending on the treatment you’re receiving. Once the nurse places the IV, they’ll check the delivery rate to ensure the proper flow of the fluids in the IV bag.
The IV will deliver vitamins and nutrients straight to your bloodstream, allowing for significantly faster delivery than oral administration. During IV treatments, you can rest, relax and even take a nap as your body recharges. Catch up on last night’s events with everyone as you all start to feel rejuvenated.
What Are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
There are numerous benefits of group IV treatments you and your friends can enjoy. IV therapy introduces nutrients and vitamins directly to your bloodstream, allowing for instant and complete absorption. Though the benefits of IV therapy vary depending on what treatment you choose to undergo, some of the main benefits include:
- Convenient: One of the best benefits of IV treatments is their ease and convenience — you don’t even need to leave your hotel or rental home, as the nurse comes right to you. Mobile IV Medics treatments include in-home therapy and the cost of travel. All you and your friends have to do is pick a comfortable spot and enjoy the treatment.
- Faster absorption: IVs are considered the most efficient way to introduce valuable nutrients and vitamins to your body. IV treatments introduce nutrients directly to the bloodstream, which is often much quicker than oral administration.
- Improve health: IV treatments can promote proper health. Depending on the treatment, IV treatments can enhance immune health, support emotional and mental well-being and minimize fatigue and lethargy.
- Minimize negative symptoms: If you or your friends are feeling a little under the weather, a group IV treatment can ease symptoms and enhance your overall health. For example, a hangover IV treatment can help alleviate headaches, fatigue and nausea as a result of last night’s festivities and help you and your friends feel ready for a new day of fun.
- Remove toxins: Many IV therapies provide vital nutrients, helping cleanse your body of free radicals and toxins. Antioxidants help neutralize dangerous free radicals and toxins, promoting an overall enhanced sense of well-being. Many IV treatments feature vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid and glutathione to remove toxins from the body.
- Increase energy levels: Certain IV treatments can also provide your body with a much-needed natural energy boost. IV treatments with amino acids are designed to naturally boost energy without the need for caffeinated drinks, which are often full of unhealthy added sugars. Amino acids help the body convert fatty acids into energy, allowing you to feel more energized for the day.
- Promote relaxation: Group IV treatments can be a calming and relaxing experience for you and your friends. Certain IV treatments can even help improve certain aspects of mental health, calming anxious feelings and promoting a better night’s rest.
Popular Group IV Treatments
One of the first steps of scheduling IV therapy is determining what you want to get out of group IV therapy. If you want to boost your immune system or promote a night of restful sleep, you can choose an IV treatment that will specifically achieve that. Some of the most popular group IV therapy treatments include:
- MIVM cocktail: The Mobile IV Medics (MIVM) cocktail is an innovative IV infusion modeled off of the Myers’ cocktail IV treatment. A MIVM treatment has everything you need for hydration and feeling your best for an exciting weekend with your friends. IV treatments can even be customized for your specific needs. This IV treatment package is rich in vitamins and nutrients, including vitamin B complex, high-dose vitamin C, magnesium, zinc and more.
- Immune system support: If you’re looking for an added boost to your immune system, an immune system support IV treatment may be right for you. This treatment uses essential vitamins and nutrients to give your body’s immune system a boost. An immune system support IV treatment offers hydration, vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, vitamin C, zin and glutathione for immune health.
- Myers’ cocktail: A Myers’ cocktail IV treatment will leave you and your girls feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. A Myers’ cocktail can treat acute and chronic illnesses while maintaining overall health. This innovative IV treatment features a powerful combination of antioxidants, vitamins, fluids and nutrients to help you feel refreshed. A Myers’ cocktail IV treatment uses IV fluid, magnesium, vitamin C and vitamin B12.
- Hangover: If you and your friends are recovering from a night of cocktails, you can undergo a hangover IV treatment to rehydrate and feel replenished for the rest of your weekend. A hangover IV treatment can alleviate unpleasant hangover symptoms by providing your body with the fluids and vitamins it needs.
- Cold and flu: Cold and flu IV treatments can help you or a friend kick the nasty symptoms of the cold or flu. This IV treatment can boost the immune system and help you overcome various cold symptoms, shortening the lifespan of the illness. This IV treatment features vitamin C, vitamin B, zinc and pain and fever medicine.
About Your IV Treatment
While you can choose from many IV treatments, you can even create your very own IV treatment, customizing the specific vitamins and nutrients your body needs. Work with us at Mobile IV Medics to determine which nutrients and vitamins may be best for you and your goals.
The average IV treatment takes about 30 to 45 minutes, allowing you to sit and chat with friends or simply relax in a comfortable spot. Depending on your IV treatment, you may begin to notice the effects in just a few minutes with continuing improvements as you finish your treatment and allow your body time to process the nutrients.
Because experts administer IV treatments, you’ll experience very little to no discomfort during the process. A trained nurse can gently place the IV line to administer nutrients and ensure you’re comfortable throughout your treatment. Once the IV is removed, you won’t even notice any signs of treatment other than feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Mobile IV Medics Group IV Therapy
Mobile IV Medics is a premier IV therapy provider. Our team is completely mobile and can bring innovative and rejuvenating IV treatments directly to your door. We can travel to your home or hotel room and offer quick, convenient IV treatments to boost the immune system and promote overall health.
Book online now to learn more about group IV treatments and IV therapy.