Many people have occasional anxiety that doesn’t interfere with their daily responsibilities. In comparison, people with chronic anxiety can find it challenging to interact with others or get work done in the long term. Phobias, panic disorders and generalized anxiety disorder are among the conditions resulting from worsening anxiety.
Consider NAD IV therapy if you are struggling with anxiety symptoms that keep increasing in severity. It can even assist with other health problems and is effective and pain-free.
- Identifying Anxiety Symptoms
- Common Anxiety Treatments
- NAD+ IV Therapy for Anxiety
- IV Therapy for Anxiety
- Schedule Your NAD+ IV Therapy Today!
Identifying Anxiety Symptoms
Excessive fear or worry is the primary symptom of anxiety disorders. It may be challenging to breathe, stay still, sleep and concentrate. Depending on the type of anxiety disorder you have, your symptoms will vary. Here are the most prevalent symptoms:
- Intensely or obsessively avoiding feared objects or places
- Failure to concentrate
- Inability to stop thinking about a problem
- Muscle tension
- Heart palpitations
- Dry mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Panic, uneasiness and fear
- Feelings of impending danger or doom
- Problems sleeping
- Inability to remain calm or still
- Cold, sweaty, numb or tingling sensations in hands or feet
Common Anxiety Treatments
If you live with disruptive anxiety, you can work with a counselor to learn how your emotions impact your behavior. A trained therapist will ask you about your thoughts and feelings and suggest ways to manage your anxiety. For example, cognitive behavioral therapy can help you learn to turn negative or panic-causing thoughts and behaviors into positive ones.
Many people struggling with anxiety rely on specific prescription medications to ease their symptoms. Talk with your psychiatrist or physician to determine which medication is right for you, as many different kinds are available.
- Antidepressants: Typically, these are the first drugs prescribed to someone with an anxiety disorder. Modern antidepressants include Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta and Effexor.
- Bupropion: Also known as Wellbutrin, this antidepressant can help with major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder. After starting this medication, your symptoms may improve over several weeks.
- Other antidepressants: Tricyclics and monoamine oxidase inhibitors are less common because of their possible unpleasant or unsafe side effects.
- Benzodiazepines: Your doctor may prescribe one of these drugs, including Xanax and Klonopin, if you have persistent feelings of panic or anxiety. These have a quick-acting tranquilizing effect, but you can develop a dependency on them. Benzodiazepines are usually an add-on to your anxiety disorder treatment, and are not for long-term use.
- Beta blockers: These drugs, typically prescribed for high blood pressure, may allow you to relax during an acute anxiety attack by muting the physical effects of your body’s fight-or-flight response.
- Antipsychotics: Depending on your symptoms, adding low doses of these drugs to your treatment program can help other medications work better.
- Buspirone: Some people find relief from taking this drug for chronic anxiety, but you will need to try it for a few weeks to see full symptom relief.
NAD+ IV Therapy for Anxiety
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is present in every living cell in your body and is essential in our body’s natural process to generate energy at the cellular level. NAD can improve anxiety symptoms as a stand-alone treatment or act as an ideal co-therapy alongside traditional treatments like therapy or medication.
With a hydrating saline solution and NAD restorative properties, IV NAD supplements can improve your anxiety symptoms, correcting any imbalances of coenzymes in your body while flushing out toxic metals from your water, food and environment.
Since anxiety is a potential symptom of heavy metal toxicity, symptoms can vary depending on what you have encountered. For example, lead exposure can cause neurotoxicity and neurological changes, including generalized anxiety.
IV NAD treatment can improve anxiety symptoms by restoring NAD levels present in your body while reducing oxidative stress and promoting cell function.
NAD+ infusions include magnesium, high-dose vitamin C, IV fluid, vitamin B complex, vitamin B12, high-dose glutathione, max-dose taurine, zinc and any additional medicines. NAD+ IV therapy typically requires a series of treatments lasting between one and four hours to maximize patient comfort.
IV Therapy for Anxiety
IV therapy is an excellent option for people with stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, insomnia, migraines or muscle tension. In conjunction with other medical interventions, IV therapy can help alleviate some anxiety symptoms, while supporting your physical and mental well-being. An IV therapy regimen will allow your brain to produce what it needs to balance your mood, making it easier for you to cope with these conditions.
IV fluid directly enters and remains in the bloodstream, thus giving you the instant benefits you need. GABA, magnesium, taurine and theanine are the ingredients included with IV therapy.
Possible side effects include shortness of breath or increased heart rate. These symptoms are mostly harmless and may last for a few seconds to several minutes after injection. While you receive treatment, a registered nurse will monitor you and employ all protocols and best practices standards to keep you safe.
Schedule Your NAD+ IV Therapy Today!
At Mobile IV Medics, our priority is delivering fast and reliable service to get you the IV therapy you need, precisely when you need it. When you call us, we’ll send a health professional to your location within the hour to assess your symptoms and vital signs to determine the best IV solution for your needs.
You can customize any IV drip or NAD+ IV treatment to meet your needs based on your specific ailment. Our service areas include Southern California, Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Diego, Newport Beach, the Florida coast, Central Texas and beyond. View our full service area here!
IV therapy delivers a powerful blend of nutrients, vitamins, fluids and antioxidants directly to your bloodstream, providing health benefits at the cellular level. Our caring, knowledgeable registered nurses will come to you, allowing you to skip the hassle and added expense of going to the ER. The topical numbing spray we use makes our NAD+ IV treatment virtually painless.